Picture Thread!!

Thanks Neo.
shy2.gif


And Spec really great graphic. Just wow.
imot_8.gif
 
me.jpg


meandfriends.jpg


Meandgf.jpg


The first one is the newest,when I was getting ready for a hockey ceremony/party.

Second is with some friends at mall, fairly new.

Third was with my gf oldest picture,but her favorite.
 
Only a few people can pull off looking good in a pink dress shirt. And dang, you might be one of them. :0

Nice pictures.
 
I love your hair style.

Your girlfriend is pretty too. Great pics!
 
EmpressCrystal said:
I love your hair style.

Your girlfriend is pretty too. Great pics!


Haha thanks :] Appreciated.No one else will post there pics :( ? Would rather not go through so many pages :)
 
*Kat* said:
lol, actually i wanted to post a picture but i kinda sorta lost my camrea...
=_=
but i'll post one when i find it.
=D
You haven't found it YET? XD

Waw.

Post one Fawkes. Post oneeee.

After I tell you guys something, when I decide to tell you, I'll post a few of me too. D:
 
Hydra said:
You haven't found it YET? XD

Waw.

Post one Fawkes. Post oneeee.

After I tell you guys something, when I decide to tell you, I'll post a few of me too. D:
Number one: no, i did not find it. YET. geezth. xD
Number two: O_O *gasps*
 
Gosh, you don't have to get all...bold at me. XD

And yeah, I might show one. Rly soon. D:
 
Yes you were.....Gosh.. XD

And yeah. But I haven't seen him in months after that. o_o Oh well. I dunno. XD;
 
I think I won't. I look too good. D:

I mean, I'll wait a little bit longer. =D
 
*Kat* said:
but what aboot what Avathar said?
D=
I was just scrolling around some threads here, not thinking about really posting. But I swear that I stopped scrolling exactly when I read that nickname.
 
Spec Highwind said:
I was just scrolling around some threads here, not thinking about really posting. But I swear that I stopped scrolling exactly when I read that nickname.
He's just so cool. I wish he'd come back. :[

And glasses, you say Fawkes? o_o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top