Picture Thread!!

Hehe :p, it was hell at the time, but i knew i was going to look back at it with a smile. Its one of those things you have to try out once :o we got a little tired of it at the end

Had a 5 day trip to Stryn - Norway. The weather forecast said shit weather everyday, but we could lie in the sun without clothes if we wanted (not that we did) :)

First day, i climbed a personal best. i was so tired after this trip that for the first time in my life, i was fed up with climbing :rolleyes:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6153/img6276e.jpg
 
ooooooo 0.0

shiny.. SHINY teeth o.O

*startz involuntarily reaching out for TXR's mouth* ~.~
 
I haven't posted pics in forever. Couple of deployment pics. I don't have my camera here in Alabama. You'll get those later.

11153_1165622142771_1294434587_399898_3862222_n.jpg

The squad I did all of my patrols with, 2nd Squad. Yeah - I only buttoned the bottom two buttons on my blouse.

17080_1244809252485_1596997649_619190_1055261_n.jpg

Gangsta. 'nuff said.

15533_1215274106307_1362464865_30641231_6047848_n.jpg

Gunny Rivera "yelling" at Ron. It was staged.

Group5.jpg

Communications Platoon, 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade

Group3.jpg

Organic Maintenance, Communications Platoon, 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade
 
You & ur crew looks really cool.

My fav is the Gangsta pic. :3
 
Pretty eyes!!!!!!!

(Lol i rarely see people with different eye color other then brown...so forgive my hyperness)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top