Picture Thread!!

; ; My thumb looks pretty normal to me, then again,

thick sausage-fingers kinda run in this one side in the family, as well as big noses. >_>

Also, Hydra, you WIN in that group pic. :D
 
Hydra said:
Oh, whoa, only because you said that. XD

Another old portrait thingy, so again, don't mind the dust and the mini-largeness. XD

AnotherGiantOldPortrait.jpg


I look so retarded, that's why I was so apathetic about posting it. XD

OMG Hydra is l33ter than I expected!
 
Nice pic T-C! ^^
Nice ones the ones behind you too XD
 
Avathar said:
; ; My thumb looks pretty normal to me, then again,

thick sausage-fingers kinda run in this one side in the family, as well as big noses. >_>

Also, Hydra, you WIN in that group pic. :D
Oh, whoa, I feel extra special nao. =D
 
XD!

:eek: Waaaow! That's a great pic Tifa! <3

LOL @ Hydra! As usual...bolding anything to do with someone liking/appreciating/favoring him. XD!

Come to think of it, he'll probably bold this while he's at it! :rolleyes:
 
I was about to do it... but meh, I'll let someone else do it for me! XD
 
reasoniamalive said:
XD!

:eek: Waaaow! That's a great pic Tifa! <3

LOL @ Hydra! As usual...bolding anything to do with someone liking/appreciating/favoring him. XD!

Come to think of it, he'll probably bold this while he's at it! :rolleyes:
Oh, you know it.
 
Oh, goodness, that picture is the awesome.

It's so full of win. <3

And now T-C and Reason are calling each other babes?

Oh, this day can't get much better.
 
Hydra said:
Oh, goodness, that picture is the awesome.

It's so full of win. <3

And now T-C and Reason are calling each other babes?

Oh, this day can't get much better
.

Not today... but in time it could get more interesting! =D

...

You know, perhaps they can translate it into 1337 t4!k! XD
 
LMAO!!! XD

OMG... I need a beer... XD ;beer
 
Oh, I can only see the imtimate 1337 convo's. XD

Check in the bar for a b33r. =D
 
babe? Did I post that...no I um...I mean I....

ahem....

I NEVER POSTED THAT! YOU NEVER SAW THAT!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top