Picture Thread!!

So this was a cookie response to T-C pic...
Eatin' cookiez in the office FTW! XD
Moreover, this cookie is way bigger!! =D

It is a doughnut indeed. But if you look at it just after gettin' up I'm sure you'll say it is a cookie. The biggest ever... XD LMAO

I can't think of a way to express the relation between a doughnut and T-C BJ cookie... and not getting banned for it... XD
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
T-C has inspired meh... Not RLY.

I was trying to think of a funn3h caption for the pic, but I'm sure you, my friends will help me owt. O_o XD
I RUB ROO.

o_O

Luis said:
I can't think of a way to express the relation between a doughnut and T-C BJ cookie... and not getting banned for it... XD

Oh, I can.

But I like my job too. XD
 
reasoniamalive said:
Ohhh! Don't be scared! -_-'

j00 can bust on t3h 45!4n5...but won't touch a BJ cookie??? I mean WTF?!

LMAO!!!
Z0MG LOL.

I'm going to work. And proceeding to be unsatisfied..I mean...in wonderment!

WONDERMENT!

:3
 
Two of me.

IMG_0026.jpg


IMG_0107.jpg
 
reasoniamalive said:
Hmm... o_O What's THIS?!?!

Darkshadow... w/o a shirt,..with a bottle of St. Ives 'Firming' lotion...


LMFAO!!!

XD!

D4n6 d3wd! You love the lizzard. *Points at all the empties*
........

*refuses to show picture with an army of empty lotion bottles*

If THAT'S how you feel about self esteem....

XD!!!
 
XD
Hey Darkshadow, I've already seen here many pics of j00 without a shirt!! XD XD
And now, what's next??? XD ;)

PS: Where's the pic Hydra was going to post?
PS2: I'm posting one soon.
 
yay *isaliveagain* Thank reason you are forgiven *huggles*

Pic of teh Luis eh? Me wanna see! hydra need's to post one too!
 
Tifa-chan said:
yay *isaliveagain* Thank reason you are forgiven *huggles*

Pic of teh Luis eh? Me wanna see! hydra need's to post one too!
In your dreams, most likely. ;]

Eh. I will once I'm not busy. I'm going through a dilemma, so I need for that to tide over before I give myself free time to think. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top