Picture Thread!!

Kat said:
so...

are we just gonna spam this place up, or is someone gonna post another picture?
=D
I'm post a pic pretty soon
 
reasoniamalive said:
WT....F?!?! Ruben - j00 must-a went and bumped ya head or something.

That's like... *thinks* asking for a 1 day ban. = D Should I oblige him everyone???

XD
OH noes, don't ban me, mister mod!
 
Ugh here!!!

meowmi.jpg


This all I'm posting too :p
 
Lol this guy I know took it.

I was doing this posed.
 
Lol yeah.

I forgot how you look it been sooo long.
 
Actually.

I look a lot different than most people think. =O

Am might show tommorow.
 
Can't wait to see you transformation, lol.
 
Who didn't believe Spec Highwind was actually a Dragoon?

Spec-Highwind.jpg


I'm still learning how to Jump to the clouds.

And I'm also still waiting for my Wyvern egg... you know, bureaucracy!

And, yes, that's Kenshin's cross-shaped scar...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top