Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates or Ninjas


  • Total voters
    15
Ninjas FTW.

I don't really love both, but... I hate pirates, and I don't hate ninjas.

Corsairs = Gamblers in FFXI

aaaand... one of their skills: Ninja reels xD

Ninjas don't need pirate skills to win...
 
Thank you, Wizard.

PIRATES, 'cause,

#1. AESTHETICS

Ninjas, generally speaking, are ALL in black, all the same, thus, pirates already score points in individuality, when it comes to appearance.
I do admit, that ninjas, being dressed in the sneakyness which is black, does help them in doing their job (which is sneaking, WHICH IS COWARDLY).
Concluding with this point, that pirates DO have identity.

And pirates don't even have the risk of losing their coolness, 'cause you have to admit, they are all somewhat different, which depends on their treasure captivities and other sorts of adventures!
 
A ninja doesn't have to be sneaky xD You don't know Ninja das Caldas... ah... the greatest ninja ever... Tony Canelas...

A Ninja does what he wants. Ninja = Someone who practises Ninjutsu.

and I don't like alcohol... pirates are drunk guys...
 
Spec said:
A Ninja does what he wants. Ninja = Someone who practises Ninjutsu.

and I don't like alcohol... pirates are drunk guys...

A ninja does what he wants? Not very likely, since their borders must be quite small, only accepting ASSIGNMENTS TO KILL.

A pirate does not receive money when killing people. He kills people and TAKES the money, wether he receives it or steals it!


Another minor problem with you ninjas: you look at things way too sober!
 
I would usually say Ninjas, but Pirates are hott and so I go with them.
 
Pirates I would have to say are better because they hold more of an influence in American media today. (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, Pirates of the Carribean, Pirates CMG, etc.)
 
To Avathar: Sneaking isn't cowardly! And Ayame from Tenchu is the best ninja and could beat any pirate, any day. :DEven combat wise, because she has trained for 14 years.
 
Oolyan said:
oh come on whats wrong with alcohol it makes you happy

I don't like its taste.

And Avathar... I could practise Ninjutsu and use it only for self-defense. And I would be a ninja.
 
yoko_kurama said:
To Avathar: Sneaking isn't cowardly! And Ayame from Tenchu is the best ninja and could beat any pirate, any day. :DEven combat wise, because she has trained for 14 years.

I actually quite like Tenchu :D so, not saying I truly hate ninjas as an arch enemy, although I'm quite devoted to my statement that pirates are way cooler!
 
Avathar said:
I actually quite like Tenchu :D so, not saying I truly hate ninjas as an arch enemy, although I'm quite devoted to my statement that pirates are way cooler!

Same thing here. but the inverse xD
 
#2. MONETARY

Of course, determinating what is "cool" lies different for everyone, and thank the Buddha that not everyone is the same!
Now, let's face some more facts: Ninjas get hired, and anyone who hires ninjas has to be rich. They sure are the pricey bunch, eyy? However, they are still a BUNCH.

Ninjas are not like any other random assassins or mercenaries, no, you'd gonna end up hiring assloads of men in black. Thus, dividing all the pay, each one might get, like, I don't know, ten bucks an hour, like a lucky baby-sitter?

Pirates, on the other hand, are all about: profitability.

A very nice sounding word, yes, yes, and it's simply about their (lol) manners (no, not the social kind):
If they're not making the money they'd like to, they simply find themselves another crew!
And why not? Either that, or killing the captain, if his strategies are just too silly. And likewise, the captain would always make sure that the crew is the smallest crew possible, so that the loot doesn't have to be divided by many halfs or something!

@_@ And now I AM wondering why there isn't such a thing as The Sims: Pirate Version O:
 
Avathar said:
#2. MONETARY

I thought that you were going to forget about this part :D I guess not :D

Avathar said:
@_@ And now I AM wondering why there isn't such a thing as The Sims: Pirate Version O:

That would be... quite intriging (Spelling?) XD
 
Avathar said:
Thank you, Wizard.

PIRATES, 'cause,

#1. AESTHETICS

Ninjas, generally speaking, are ALL in black, all the same, thus, pirates already score points in individuality, when it comes to appearance.
I do admit, that ninjas, being dressed in the sneakyness which is black, does help them in doing their job (which is sneaking, WHICH IS COWARDLY).
Concluding with this point, that pirates DO have identity.

And pirates don't even have the risk of losing their coolness, 'cause you have to admit, they are all somewhat different, which depends on their treasure captivities and other sorts of adventures!
Pirates FTW :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top