- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
Anyway, I still wub you 
wooo thats teh spirit!Hydra said:M'kay...
Pirate pros=
-"POTC" movies. =D
-ARGHHHHHHH!
-Rum
-"Squwak!"
-Thievery
-Swords
-Cannonballs
-SHIPS. =O
-Davy Jones. =)
-Avathar's show off of pirates makes this catagory so 1337.
Pirate cons=
-Most of them are scaredy cats.
-A lot of them are just plain stupid.
-Davy Jones is so 1337, being tricked on POTC. Okay, enough personal opinions. =D
-Half of the pirate generation can't swim. When they own sea ships!
Ninja Pros=
-Tenchu's "NINJAA!!" =D
-FF3 unrealistic l33tness.
-Shirukens, swords, and poison materials
-Better games than pirates.
-Omigawdz0rz leet stealth pow0rz.
-Final Fantasy references. ^_______^
-Kill Bill. Enough said. Samurai assassins=/=Ninja assassins.
Ninja Cons=
-"I will defend my honor! *kill* .... MASTER! I will defend my honor! *kill* .... STUDENT! I will defend my honor! *kill* .... "
-More horrible games than good ones
-Stinky, old costumes (regular black is not leet anymore.)
-Harder to control than pirates. XD
-"My family sword! No! *three hours later* I have my sword.. finally Chami-San. I will set it on... *swipe* .......O______O" (Bad movie stories. XD)
-Japanese ninjas. You could make a new hemisphere, lined up with the japanese ninjas over the years. TOO MANY! XD
So, after heavy deduction, and considering the 1337ness of POTC, and the uber 1337ness of Avathar=/=Ninja FF3 pow0rz, I'm going with....
PIRATES!
I changed mah mind from Ninjas to Pirates. =D