Plastic Surgery

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What are throughts about Plastic Surgery?

(Wait, was there a thread already on this issue)

Ok, I don't see why anyone would do such a thing to themselves. Why do people just won't be themselves. We are all different and we all have different things that makes us pretty or handsome.

I kinda made this thread after what I heard about what my baby, Fany did. He was so stupid. He look way better before he had this surgery. He did it just because of what a lot of anti fans was saying about him.

Before

flytotheskylx5.jpg


Now after surgery

hwanheenewlook.jpg
 
EW!

the man KILLED his looks!

god i hate Plastic Surgery,why would people do this they selves,GOD! be fat and happy,or lose wight!
 
I dont see the point of paying riddiculous amounts of money to make yourself look better. A lot of the time it ruins rather than improves anyones looks.
 
I don't see why he would do it or anyone else for that matter.

Plastic Surgery should be used if needed. And also why should you change the way you look just because of what some haters said about you.
 
Last edited:
No offense Empress... you know it's nothing personal, and I'm not pretending to be mean either, but...
Is there a way in hell you can relate a Serious Discussion topic to anything unrelated to a K-pop/J-pop member??? @_@

... ¬¬" I had to say it...

I don't see any problem with plastic surgery. Some people want to do it, so that they feel better with their body. If that makes them feel better, and they can afford it, what's the problem?
 
Last edited:
This topic isn't about Kpop/Jpop artists. He was just an example. The discussion is about inneeded surgery.
 
I know it's not a thread about it Empress, but I bet there're many other better examples than these singers.
There're people in the world who have a normal life(no superstars or famous people), and they however do feel the need for changing something in their body, because they don't feel confortable with it.
People who may have their face disfigured from an accident, and want it to change it with plastic surgery.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, Empress... all those K-Pop artists' faces looking at me everytime I open a thread... I'm getting scared.
 
Actually I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I think plastic surgery has its uses like someone having a disfigurement changed e.g an accident but for vanity no
 
I can understand that some people really need it. Like trhis one woman I saw on some talk show. Her boyfriend had shot her in the face and she had to underwent a series of surgeries to get her face back to normal.
 
dappa said:
Actually I forgot to mention in my earlier post that I think plastic surgery has its uses like someone having a disfigurement changed e.g an accident but for vanity no

As I already mentioned ;)

Spec said:
Yeah, Empress... all those K-Pop artists' faces looking at me everytime I open a thread... I'm getting scared.

Though I lol'd at that, please keep it serious. No spam is allowed here.

Empresscrystal said:
I can understand that some people really need it. Like trhis one woman I saw on some talk show. Her boyfriend had shot her in the face and she had to underwent a series of surgeries to get her face back to normal.
Yes, things like that.

So I don't find it bad. Even when it's not due to an accident. If people want to feel more comfortable with themselves, and they can afford it, I don't really see the problem. It's just a matter of personal wellfare.
 
Well... my opinion on the subject... let's see...

I guess it is the same opinion most of you people have! I don't think anyone should change the face they were born with, but when some accident or something like that changes their face, and the ydon't feel comfortable with it, they should think about surgery...
 
Kb the blue said:
EW!

the man KILLED his looks!

god i hate Plastic Surgery,why would people do this they selves,GOD! be fat and happy,or lose wight!

Ah, straight to the point. *Makes a toast to you.*

People are always going to worry about what others think about the way they look, and there are always going to be people who get plastic surgery...there really isn't anything we can do about the way celebirties and pop-stars and the like think about themselves, but we can try to help those around us and closest to us feel good about themselves. ;)
 
if somebody make a plastic surgery because (s)he think (s)he is ugly or fat is a idiot ,but i think its ok if its because (s)he have scars and (s)he wont to hide them because every one stare on them and make jokes its ok i think
 
XD

Anyone seen that lady that's had all those plastic surgeries on the TV?

The one that promised Mister 90210 (the doctor guy) that she wouldn't facelift, or have any plastic surgeries for a year, and she did it anyway?

She's sad, IMO. It's not like it makes you look pretty. It just makes you look artifical and not good looking. :[
 
Last edited:
Hydra said:
XD

Anyone seen that lady that's had all those plastic surgeries on the TV?

The one that promised Mister 90210 (the doctor guy) that she would facelift, or have any plastic surgeries for a year, and she did it anyway?

She's sad, IMO. It's not like it makes you look pretty. It just makes you look artifical and not good looking. :[
i never seen her.
o_o
and heres a picture of Jstar...for you people who don't know who HE is.
HE is very gay as well.
but he has millins of fans, and some of his songs are kewl.
i like him..but he is kinda..
jstar.jpg
 
Looks like Marilyn Manson(Don't really care how it's spelt)

Plastic surgery is stupid if you just want to look different, but it makes sense if you want to cover up a disfigurement.
 
Fawkes Lament said:
Looks like Marilyn Manson(Don't really care how it's spelt)

Plastic surgery is stupid if you just want to look different, but it makes sense if you want to cover up a disfigurement.
*gasps*
FAWKES NO.
O_O
MM IS MY BABY! HE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
;_;
not to mention Manson has never had any kind of plastic surgery.
0_o
he's all natural.
like people should be.
=]
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top