- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,172
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Occupation
- Eh.
- RPG Name
- Doctor
I remember making an earlier statement on this...but I will voice my opinion again.
Plastic surgery can always be opposed or supported by people, but in the end, it's anyone's own choice weither or not that they actually want it. Of course it costs money, but to those who actually have a choice, it's THEIRS to make. We can talk all we want about how wrong and artificial it is, but it won't easily change anyone's mind.
But, it's still a good topic, I will admit, so we shouldn't jut leave it alone. There are numerous reasons that someone might want plastic surgery. Who knows--they may actually NEED it, so we can't really judge from surface-level observations.
Plastic surgery can always be opposed or supported by people, but in the end, it's anyone's own choice weither or not that they actually want it. Of course it costs money, but to those who actually have a choice, it's THEIRS to make. We can talk all we want about how wrong and artificial it is, but it won't easily change anyone's mind.
But, it's still a good topic, I will admit, so we shouldn't jut leave it alone. There are numerous reasons that someone might want plastic surgery. Who knows--they may actually NEED it, so we can't really judge from surface-level observations.