Playstaion or PC

FF7, PC or Playstaion?

  • PC version

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20
I have no clue what your last post meant newer Squall but the PS1 is the way to go!!! :) The good Ol days.
 
Last edited:
I can run FF7 and any other PS1 game on my computer in an emulator running a much higher resolution than the TV resolution without any problems though, and my computer is far from exceptionally good. It's just if you have a slow and really old computer you may have problems, but if it's fairly new it should work perfectly fine :)
 
ShadowHeart said:
I can run FF7 and any other PS1 game on my computer in an emulator running a much higher resolution than the TV resolution without any problems though, and my computer is far from exceptionally good. It's just if you have a slow and really old computer you may have problems, but if it's fairly new it should work perfectly fine :)

to be honest....its the first I hear about improving graphic visual in that case.....
 
Well the thing is, on a TV a PS1 game is run with a pretty low resolution, 300 something by 200 something pixels, and when running the games on an computer you'd use at least 640x480, possibly a lot higher, and that really does improve the level of details. It's not like you'll see extra things that weren't visible on the PlayStation, but it does look better, it's not as "blurry".. I guess.
 
When i've seen it on computer it was the same....
....even with multiple higher resolution.....
 
I still concur that it's less blurry on a computer screen. I'm of course comparing to a standard old kind of TV, not one these new HDTV things or even plasma screens.
 
I would say slight diffrence.....still prefering PS........
 
Oh oops, in Firefox the poll options don't show at all, so I didn't know it was an actual poll. I voted now though :)
 
I just noticed that there were only three votes. Thats funny.
 
ShadowHeart said:
Oh oops, in Firefox the poll options don't show at all, so I didn't know it was an actual poll. I voted now though :)

........

might cause the downfall......
 
something should be done about it ASAP.....(far be it from this being off-Topic)
 
I'm sure Shaggy is looking into it when he has time, but I'm not sure he knows what's wrong (yet).
 
Fine.....but I guess its an all agreed on PS desicion.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top