Please, God..

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
And by God I mean a mod or shaggy - do something about the bots before they tell their bot friends this is a good place for them? :(
At least three joining in 1-2 weeks sucks.

Also if you have a spare moment could you change my username to Gumdrop? Thanks <3
 
Last edited:
err a well needed topic..

I wouldn't try to indicate which are bots coz the smart money says i'll end up pointing at regular people who are just trying to revive the place :D""

Heavens Cloud? was that you? 0.0!
 
Lal :p

On this forum? Yes. And a few others but there's a lot of people by that username and I just stopped liking it so I decided it was time for a change.
 
I've noticed and reported a few bots, though some of them are getting smart and can read posts and reply to them within topic. Though their Sig usually gives them away. >_> Cause it usually contains something in the area of selling something or promoting some other site.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top