Please, God..

whoa! 0.0

I got that link by pm, is it any good to click the "official leaked game" download button? o.O
 
You a really good mod
 
Hey Leon I clicked on it and I'm pretty sure its safe. I'm just not sure whether to download it or not because if it turns out to be a Pay-to-play game then I'm stuffed :P
 
correction, enix!!

ive had a thought. perhaps enix isnt all that bad. jus the developers that have worked with enix. i think XIII will be very good purely because tetsuya nomura is the designer for it again. now yes, he is only a designer but he has a big say in wat happens with the characters, and how they are presented. i mean, he basically did the KH franchise, set up VII and VIII....jus look at them
 
well, in keeping with y theory, i hope it is a good game...or at least the characters have a good build up and alot of focus on them this time
 
well, ino that lightning is suppose to be a female version of cloud, so im very much hoping that the characters are realy good, unlike in XII and partly in X
 
im not sure if she'll be like cloud like that, but perhaps her attitude (kinda like squalls aswell i guess where they dont overly care bout anything?)

hmm....looking forward to it
 
From the preview, she seems to hate a few people, including Snow, but that's probably just cause he's marrying her sister, and everyone hates that a little bit. But from the preview, Snow apparently takes the blame for Serah being kidnapped. Lightning, I think, supports it. Who knows at this point, aside from Japan. >_>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top