rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 11, 2010 #61 And sometimes we get them nerfed when they're put over here.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 11, 2010 #62 hmm...thats true
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 11, 2010 #63 btw, did you guys get Dissidia UT over in Aussie? Or did you get the standard English version?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 12, 2010 #64 We got the standard English version I think. Don't remember UT being sold over here. But I don't think I'd like UT. I heard it's worse even though it's like an upgrade to the game. But I wouldn't mind switching between Japanese and English voices.
We got the standard English version I think. Don't remember UT being sold over here. But I don't think I'd like UT. I heard it's worse even though it's like an upgrade to the game. But I wouldn't mind switching between Japanese and English voices.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 13, 2010 #65 Perma JAP for me. It's just like ours, except they have Dual Audio.
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 13, 2010 #66 I think they took out some infinite's and dodge canceling as well.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 13, 2010 #67 Good, less cheap tricks for good gameplay.
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 20, 2010 #68 I actually like dodge canceling but I guess its unfair to do it.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 21, 2010 #69 Dodge Canceling is okay for most opponents as long as you aren't using it for evil things, like True combos. >_> My friend Zane loooooves those.
Dodge Canceling is okay for most opponents as long as you aren't using it for evil things, like True combos. >_> My friend Zane loooooves those.