Please see...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasTaWWQ
  • Start date Start date
There are ways around an IP adress ban. For instance my computer changes my IP adress every time I log on the net. There are also hacks that you can use, I would know ~__^
 
Tifa-chan said:
There are ways around an IP adress ban. For instance my computer changes my IP adress every time I log on the net. There are also hacks that you can use, I would know ~__^

That's because you use a proxy server. ;)
 
Ah...spam...for a second there, i thought there was something actually interesting going on...but all the talk about Spambots gave it away. @_@
 
What happened to the Mods?

.....wait I seen one of them yesterday, lol. Why didn't he remove this?
 
She isn't quiet yet, but she is working hard to become one.
 
oh my goodness!

Three pages! That's a new record, this calls for drastic measures

Kat get me a big red box with T.N.T. written on it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top