Please see...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasTaWWQ
  • Start date Start date
Since this has become a fad more than an automated bots topic, I'll just slide this along to Spamtastic, and let you rip on the bot more.

I'll ban him too, for good measure. <3

Tifa-Chan said:
wish I knew...I wanna be a mod

If you ask, you're aiming at a chance of not being one.

Just being honest. =D!
 
I didn't mean it XD just fooling around, if I ever wanted to be a mod I would expect someone else to bring it up to me first anyhow, but you guys are fairly well staffed and I have my own moding and forum running to do XD LMFAO

YES KELLEY THE POWER
 
Yeah well...You are hardly ever on your forum...I am like never on there. What are we going to do!?
 
Gackt Camui said:
lol....Why does everybody want to be a mod? Just so they have more power over other people...


You couldn't be more wrong ;)

Unless the administrators were corrupted as well

still that principle is all wrong
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top