POD - Pick of Destiny

Zeon

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
426
Age
36
Location
where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the
Occupation
working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy
RPG Name
Zeon the chaos breaker
Ok.....basically loved it!!! brilliant film. a little screwy in areas but it was very funny. the album too in my opinion is a great listen and well worth illegally downlo.....I MEAN.....buying from the shops ;whis anywayz basically i wanna know who else has seen/listened to (Tenacious D) The Pick of Destiny. i want to get some opinions on this film, see what people everywhere think.......also add some other films which you've seen which you liked or even disliked. i wanna see wat people are thinking about the new film releases :D right then!!! happy replying!!!!
 
I want to see it so bad....I probably won't read any of the posts in here because I don't want to read any spoilers lol
 
Like Borat, it's more stupid funny than funny funny. <.<;

I enjoyed it though.
 
Yeah well Jack Black is all about stupid funny...have you seen the music video for the movie?
 
my my not many goings on :(............the music vid.......tis cool :) i didnt find borat that funny to be honest. it was ok but there we go.......LETS CONTINUE!!!!
 
Okay, time to rephrase.

I never laughed ONCE. At all. Humor makes you laugh, which is funny. That was not funny.

It was stupid, and degrading. That's why I liked it. It was stupid. That's why they're funny.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top