Poems!!!!!

Cloud101

The Dark Guardian
Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
609
Age
37
Location
Ramadi, Iraq
Occupation
Soldier
RPG Name
Soma
Ok! Time to express your self; post the poems that you've created!
I've only made one: Our bodies are the sun; our minds are the shadow; held back by the sun, the shadow waits to be set free. What do you think!? Your turn! :D
 
Nice one. Short, but good. How about this: Love is...

Love is lost and found again
Love is dead and reborn again
Love is used and abused again
Love is secrets and lies again
Love is given and taken back again
Love is given back and out of reach again
Love is tough, but don't give up again
Love is watching and waiting again
Love is waiting and hoping again
Love is "there" by your side again
Love is what you wish
Love is Miyu and Yoko again
Love is...

How about we give ratings out of 10 for the poems. The person below rates the poem above. Is that ok???
 
Last edited:
I rarely write poems in english, but I'll post these 3...
----------------------------------------
I watch the dying star
And I remember how far
And I remember how long
I just keep the essence, and stay strong.

I observe the skies falling
Can’t help it, I’m just a being
Hope the sadness falls with it
Half dark, half light within.

I shake a three
I see the fruit reaching me
What would this world be
Without your love, without thee?

Hop, jump, try
I have to reach the sky
I’ll love you till I die
Never stopping for a moment, oh my!
----------------------------------------

Grow, little girl, grow
Leave your wisdom everywhere you go
You’ll be happy, just need to know
That one day, you will love life so…

Fight, brave warrior, fight
You may cry when you feel the bright
You shall be free, if you wish, just think right
Acknowledge your duty with a glaring sight.

Fly, white birdie, fly
Beneath your feathers, a shy little guy
Winged by life, let me hear your cry
Raise your wings in a flight, feel the wind, try.

Write, glorious Me, write
Draw verses, lines, hymns and rhymes
Beg to the Nature, pray in a shrine
In pure harmony, like wind chimes
Green hope, hot love, like a fiery shine
----------------------------------------

Oh, glorious goddess
Everyone sees her, no one knows her
Like a princess among her servants
Like perfection in a holy being
You’ll see her cross the rainbow
You’ll see her mystic flow
She can heal, she can harm
Also has magic in her Karma

Oh, glorious mistress
Enchanted maiden, love motives you
Hair like ashes, temper like blizzard
Clear, strong mind, like a wizard
Her eyes shine, like a flame’s core
She knows you, she wants more
Riding a wyvern
Oh, enchanted fairy!
Share your hold, oh, world that is scary.
----------------------------------------

Comments are welcome
 
Wow, I wonder why there wasn't a thread like this before, 'cause, I've got tons of haikus o_O In Dutch though.. But I guess I can manage translating them without losing the feeling!

Here's one I wrote on my hand yesterday o_o quite an odd one, though.


I drank her warm juice.
And smoking her tobacco.
Living sensations.
 
Greed is a concoction that can take a man's life
Avarice that can lead a nation to its reign or downfall
Obsession for power that can lead two men to engage their worlds into war
Greed, avarice a pure concoction of evil
It killed the mother of a noble
It ruined humainty and society
All because of two men's craving for power
Greed, avarice this is what it can do
Have no faith and you're willing to give in too
 
In the morning sun
The skies to be torn apart
By its radiance.


I dwell in the earth
Digging with my fingernails
So small and fragile.


We drove together
Each day through the same city
On our way to work.


Market athmosphere.
Nostalgic walks bring back thoughts
Precious memories.

A fire keeps burning
Passing by the elements
of life, death, and love.
 
Here's one of my favorites that I've writen. I'm thinking of entering it in a contest. Please, tell me what you all think!

~My New Found Fantasy~

A fantasy no more
It seems
Realitly has come this way
Fairies with wings and
Vamps with fangs
All use to haunt my dreams
Now it seems they're always with me
Watching my every move
Every corner I turn
Every street that Icross
Their eyes following me
What do they want?
What do they need?
Are they protecting me
Or just waiting for the perfect time
To make their move on me?
Positive spirts
Negative energies
What does this all mean?
Maybe you think
I'm losing my mind
But to me it seems
A fantasy no more
It seems
Reality has come this way
 
8/10 very nice, your mind is spreading its boundaries, and you can see this.
 
It's happening soon
Once you and me will sit down
Our beliefs descend.

Thinking and drinking
Only time will tell the tale
That we're not alone.

That old memory
It is lying on the ground
But where have WE gone?

Like a museum
Men look back to ancient things
For they are worthy.

We won't fade away.
For this old recollection,
It will last the ages.
 
Dreams Of You

I'm always dreaming of you,
because your all I think about,
but latley,
my dreams have turned into
nightmares, there's darkness
all around me,
and the only lightis from my heart.
I call out your name,
but you don't come,
because your not around to help,
so all I can do is give into the darkness,
because I cannot fight this battle alone.
But, what if it's not all just a dream,
what if it actually comes true.
Will you come if I call?
I just pray for that day to never come,
and, that I never have to fight alone.



I wrote this along time ago....wow!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top