Poems!!!!!

Spec said:
I don't know if it is correctly uploaded, but...

Spec, man, dude, guy, person, where do you get your inspiration from? :O You're a natural poet! :O

Fave poems: #1, #3 and #6.

Keep on, maybe when you get older you might write a book with poems! :cool:
 
Um...poetry? I get deep into my poems. Kennings, metaphors, imagery,
and allusions. How I love to write.

VIII

Embodied anger, waiting for release,
Stress compounded, the river Styx's new beast.
Promises broken. Hatred abound.
Nothing to calm me, nothing I've found.
Two hearts apart. An unfulfilled wish.
All three courses. Wrath the main dish.
Pondering sorrow. Unfathomable pain.
Internally clouded. Shattered vitality under rain.
All vision is blurred. None understand.
One knows. One takes command.
Like an eagle, she's here to my rescue.
Shrouded life, now into view.
Like the almighty Father, she comes and it's fixed.
No longer am I, caught betwixt.
To seal it all, given something divine.
Her hand for life. She wants to be mine.
Humbled knight's position. A dirtied knee.
2015, I'll give my plea.
Oh! 2015! Eight years stand.
Next to the left, two settings about a band.
Praying to that day, she'll be without "S".
Praying to that day, she'll see me as the best.
So much faith in my veins, it flows like the red and white.
Hope singing Hercules, concentrated might.
Atop my shoulders. In the back it'll be.
Dear Lord, I pray that she waits for me.
 
John Smith said:
Spec, man, dude, guy, person, where do you get your inspiration from? :O You're a natural poet! :O

Fave poems: #1, #3 and #6.

Keep on, maybe when you get older you might write a book with poems! :cool:

Thanks ^^
 
In the twist of her arms I feel love, warmth, and compassion.
In the twist of her arms I can hear the heart beating of a woman whom has suffered a great misery
In the twist of her arms I can sense the soul of a mother who longs for her child
In the twist of her arms I feel the tough,but soft skin of a valkyrie
In the twist of her arms we watch the sun set
In the twist of her arms she breathes gently down my neck
In the twist of her arms we ponder when our journey will end
In the twist of her arms I can finally rest​

~The Wolf
 
.:Love Is Perfect:.

Love is kind
And love is sweet.
Love is two people
And that's all you need.
Love is undefined
But I still know what it is.
Love is special
And that's all you need to know.
Love is amazing
When you're with the right person.
Love is everything
Everything you need to know.
Love is life
And if you don't love,
What's the point in living?
Love is all I need.
Just the one I love
By my side forever more.
Love is just us
That's all we need.
Sometimes it's simple
And sometimes it's not.
Either way
Love is...
Perfect.

~~ Miyu
 
Hum... I wrote other poem in English...

Nothing special
----------------
Foreign Inspiration

Thinking about writing
A poem, a Word, something
Can’t focus, void cleanses us
But it is not much of a problem
I’m not writing because I must
My will is the most lyrical
Words to paper, dust to dust
The impulse after the long fall

But as one word shines upon the others
My mind keeps falling, verse to verse, not metres
Mind and heart, rhyming together
I’m not falling, I’m floating!
I’m the words in the paper, my vice
Poetry’s a toy in the circle of life.
 
I dont beleive in this world nothing happens here its boring and I have no control of my own destiny im pulled to and fro by the tides of lofe thats why I live in another world I only walk through this one like a phantom, in the other world is where I truely abide.
 
Lol, poetry. =P

I ALWAYS wrote poetry in my teen days. XD

I'm a little cold
Watching events unfold
Haha, the story of you
Writing it isn't much to lose

Focus on the simple things
Like the chill the wind brings
Or watch the way the wind blows
And how red it makes your nose

Because you won't get a second chance
Again, to stand there, in that exact stance
You know you can't do that again
So this is the time your life begins

Take every second of it you can
Use all the time you have to plan
It may be the last time you can plan it
Shape your life as you see fit

You only get to live one time
And death is only the first sign
Of what is coming in the after life
So, stop trying to be nice

You know as well as I do
What amount of pressure that's on you
Look outside of the box
And release your inner locks.


AABB style, if anyone knows how to dig into poetry rules. =P
 
Thats beautiful Hydra I just got chills reading that.
 
Haha, it's just poetry.

With a little emotion, a child could write poetry. Especially AABB style. =P

Now the non-rhyming poetry with a deep meaning is hard to accomplish. It has to sound good with no rhymes, and have a solid meaning.

It's pretty hard, truthfully. <_<

Meh. I'll write another in a bit. =D
 
Whats AABB style. (Im not much of a poet but my gf "Aiden" is a very good poet
 
Hydra said:
Lol, poetry. =P

I ALWAYS wrote poetry in my teen days. XD

I'm a little cold
Watching events unfold
Haha, the story of you
Writing it isn't much to lose

Focus on the simple things
Like the chill the wind brings
Or watch the way the wind blows
And how red it makes your nose

Because you won't get a second chance
Again, to stand there, in that exact stance
You know you can't do that again
So this is the time your life begins

Take every second of it you can
Use all the time you have to plan
It may be the last time you can plan it
Shape your life as you see fit

You only get to live one time
And death is only the first sign
Of what is coming in the after life
So, stop trying to be nice

You know as well as I do
What amount of pressure that's on you
Look outside of the box
And release your inner locks.


AABB style, if anyone knows how to dig into poetry rules. =P

Actually, I can sence (:D) a AABC DDEF GGHI JJKL MMNN :confused:
 
John Smith said:
Actually, I can sence (:D) a AABC DDEF GGHI JJKL MMNN :confused:
Yeah, that's the actual rhyme scheme though. =D

Same sense, in a way.

Guess this one, lol. XD It's fairly easy.

I just can't wait
For it to appear
In fact, being up to date
I hear what I want to hear

I don't need you
To tell me that it's there
Believe me, I'm not one of the few
That really couldn't care

My impatience is showing
And you hate it, right?
While my conscience is slowing
And our emotions fight

I don't get it
Why can't I wait?
Your stare burns, eyes alit
What answer do you want me to take?!

Do you want my soul?
Or do you want my love?
Do you want to take a hold?
Of my life, or none of the above?

Is this love true?
Or are you just playing with me?
I'll go with anything you do
And see what you want to see

I could see us going somewhere
But you're afraid of the idea of us
Well, you have to learn how to dare
My memories don't matter, don't gather up the dust

Let's start out fresh
Forget the past, okay?
I've always liked that dress
But that's because it's what you'd say.
 
Hydra said:
Yeah, that's the actual rhyme scheme though. =D

Same sense, in a way.

Guess this one, lol. XD It's fairly easy.

I just can't wait
For it to appear
In fact, being up to date
I hear what I want to hear

I don't need you
To tell me that it's there
Believe me, I'm not one of the few
That really couldn't care

My impatience is showing
And you hate it, right?
While my conscience is slowing
And our emotions fight

I don't get it
Why can't I wait?
Your stare burns, eyes alit
What answer do you want me to take?!

Do you want my soul?
Or do you want my love?
Do you want to take a hold?
Of my life, or none of the above?

Is this love true?
Or are you just playing with me?
I'll go with anything you do
And see what you want to see

I could see us going somewhere
But you're afraid of the idea of us
Well, you have to learn how to dare
My memories don't matter, don't gather up the dust

Let's start out fresh
Forget the past, okay?
I've always liked that dress
But that's because it's what you'd say.

The 1st four stances are ABAB, the other four are CDEF, or something like that :D
 
Alone in the darkness I felt,
Watching my soul slowly slip away.
Hope had almost left my mind
With it would my self would have gone.
Then hope came into my broken life
In just the right time.
And as I looked in his face,
I knew my life would turn around.
 
~Picking up the Leaves~

I've seen the great forests of the east
I've traveled the road of terrible struggles
I've faced my worst nightmare, and won
I've been slain by true love, but I yet lived
I've picked up the leaves of my past, my memories,
my broken heart, and everything I hold dear...
the wind continues to blow them away from my grasp.

-From Tragedy, By: Jhimian
 
Poems are a way of voicing your opinion, but I have learned that it doesn't mean you'll all ways be heard. The important thing is to never give up a dream, no matter how many times you fail. Never give up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top