- Joined
- May 25, 2006
- Messages
- 545
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Zanarkand
- Website
- www.makemeking.com
- Occupation
- Communications Technician
- RPG Name
- Phoenix
Probably the most abstract poem I have ever written.
"The Revolving Door/My Life"
I don't have to care
Though I should -
But -
I change with the seasons
Say hello to a new face
All revolving doors
For I am Mr. Rubik's greatest creation
Remember, "As the wind changes..."
Turn the page
Because everyone else -
Anyone else
Around me
Is just another sad face
"The Revolving Door/My Life"
I don't have to care
Though I should -
But -
I change with the seasons
Say hello to a new face
All revolving doors
For I am Mr. Rubik's greatest creation
Remember, "As the wind changes..."
Turn the page
Because everyone else -
Anyone else
Around me
Is just another sad face