Poetry Thread ver. 2.0

Probably the most abstract poem I have ever written.

"The Revolving Door/My Life"

I don't have to care
Though I should -
But -
I change with the seasons
Say hello to a new face
All revolving doors
For I am Mr. Rubik's greatest creation
Remember, "As the wind changes..."
Turn the page
Because everyone else -
Anyone else
Around me
Is just another sad face
 
This one I wrote in 8th or 9th grade...

The Gift God's Giving
by John Hacker

I look at you, needless to say what goes through my mind;
Longingness, loveliness, godliness - these should I find
If I could open your heart, or stare into your soul.
If my lips could speak, they'd say that I'm a fool

Not to hold you, love you, or treasure you for who you are,
But rather decieve you and prove that I'm not par.
I would have died from loneliness or shame from disgrace
If God didn't come and show me His grace.

Now my eyes are opened, my soul: cleared, my worth: spoken.
We are part of His plan, and you - more than a token
Of His love for me. I can't begin to comprehend
His power, mercy and honor, the extent of which shall never end.
 
...'nother one of mine I found recently from a LOOOONG time ago.

The Comforter
by: John Hacker



All is dark and dim and drear,

Yet I know the Comforter is near!

When all life's lonely shadows press in hard

He gives me strength to stand and guard

My life's hope - dreams and services -

All rent to pieces by my alternatives.

Give me Your grace this day, my Lord,

And keep at bay those who would do me harm

That I may press on towards the goal and mark,

Then I, from You, will never again feel apart.
 
Fear and God


Fear encroaches the heart of every man,
But my God has set me free!
I no longer have to question His plan,
But follow, and wait, and see.

When uncertainty gives a hint of destruction,
And hell stands; its mouth ablaze and agape
Waiting in haste to ruin that function
Of the cross, was that gift a mistake?

NO! It hasn't failed through all these years.
I can't give up. I can't let things be.
For what hath love if it dies on unhearing ears?
I must tell them - they too can be free!
 
O-o Nice Work O' lord of Flame!


My next pome i kinda Furgot What kind of pome i was makeing so Bear With me ok?

Dhoulmagus~ great battle in the vast sky (this Title is missleading)

Calamity....the bringer of are Destiny...the world in ruins...only a few remain....one hero left to end this pain

Her name is Kanami....Cursed by her Destiny.....born of Dragon and of man.....her mother lay dead...her father slain

"Calamity...." She said......."we are the Same..........both of us have horns.......both of as have Wings......both of us cursed"

"yours is the purge of man.....mine was being born..." Kanami Has been Beaten her hole life for her looks ,Called a sin ,made to be a slave Just to have a home......


"if I Slay a goddess.......will they love me? Will they Call me hero? Will I have a home at last?"Kanami thought....... so off She Ran.....to slay this Goddess of death

Calamity Was Resting....on what was left of a Town.......Kanami Did not know How big she was...Calamity was Well over 7 stories tall Her body nude,markings Hid her beast......Kanami stopped to Look at her...."how could some thing so Beautiful Cause this purge?" she Thought....

"RISE DEMON!!"Kanami yelled...Calamity Got up Gently "Why do you Wake me young Dragon girl" Calamity Said

"I have come to End you Life Goddess! I care not if this is not your doing! you have kill millions of people!" Kanami yelled

"So you have come...to end your life young dragon girl Why? Man will Die, But you Will be saved.....if you Fight me You will die" Calamity Said sadly

"i was dead the day i was born......and why Would you save me, demon?"Knanmi said

"Because You Belong with us...fatima the home of the good...did you think Everyone on this world would die? "The good got to Fatima with the Demons.....There lifes are Far Better there....but the Evil...they Will all die...and so shell the world " Calamity said....

"NO!" "NEVER WILL I LIVE WITH YOUR KIND!!" Kanami yelled As she jumped at Calamity...With one Hand She Grabed Her "little one....You wish for a home...I shell give you one...You wish to be a hero,You will...you wished for love...you will have it"calamity Said "the demons of fatima Are not the monsters of story's they are just lke human..calm and loving...."

".....A home.....I'll be a hero....And love....."Kanami said....... There was then a flash....Kanami was on the ground...beautiful Plants and and Blue Skys..... She Gazed At them Then someone Held Her "Kanami.....I'll love you...in any Way you wish...as your mother...as your sister or as your lover"Kanami turned around and Saw calamity in a Smaller from "this is Fatima...the home of Good demons...your home" calamity said"you Are a Nomal Girl here...no longer cursed you are Still Part Dragon But now it's not A bad thing"
There was one more Flash.....They Where in a town with people Kanami looked out at them....she gasped....She saw dargon people,cat people and lots more.....She held Calamiy and Said "I love You...i'm not a monster anymore....." "so you will Stay Here With me?" Calamity Asked And Kanami Gave Her a kiss and said "yes"


~the end


(yes Yes i know i Suck at this)
 
Let me see if I can translate my last poem to English (well, you MUST understand that it's not the same thing, right? It will also stop rhyming)

The vibrant sky,
Cyan,
Distant,
Inhuman.

The ressonant blood,
In my veins,
Burning,
In webs. (as in divided like a web ^^")

The dripping sweat,
Scars,
Ardent,
Martirizes.

The leading pace,
Time,
Addicting,
Field.

And I,
Unexpectedly,
Wait
Patiently.



The rhyme is supposedly ABAB
 
Your Good at this Highwind



Heres My newest one

I tryied some thing New Here So Hope u like it

Not a rhyme



A song



this is it, this is the last hour This is it ,are final Hour

For On this night the End come

Save us mother

Save Us mother

Save us Father

Save Us Father

For The beast Comes on this Holy night

To Destroy Us all

Blood Spilled Lives Ended Hopes Crushed Children lay Dead

Save us mother

Save us Father

Save us mother

Save us Father

His name We Dare not Say.......

the Demons Fear him......

The angels Run From Him......

Save us mother

Save us Father

Save us mother

Save us Father

For the Demon god Disaster Come on this Holy night

His Daughter Came To us Hoping For Piece

And she was Kill By The Leader of are town Because She would Not Let him Take her

Because of the fool

we all die

Because of the fool

we all die .....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top