Poetry Thread ver. 2.0

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
That's right, I have decided to revive the poetry thread that used to thrive here oh so long ago...

And so I shall start this thread off with one of my works.

I awakened
to the hum of the machine,
and suddenly I remembered.
I remembered what I said,
what I typed, to you
a few hours before.

I regretted the
bitterness
as sunlight beat through
my heavy sapphire curtain,
And I proceeded to make the
apology.
But you were already gone.

(By the way, I almost never title my poems. It's just how I roll. XP )
 
hmmm... haven't made poetry in a loooong time, maybe it's time to see if i still got it

thought i dont need u to confirm this or discard it, but im having a VERY strong feeling that u're describing ur personnal experience -.0
 
Muuhhahahha...Kb Has Gained the Poetry skill!!

*Kb Uses Skill Poem!*

*Rathian is Used!*

~Rathian

Rathian,Rathian Flying High,Come Down Here So Kaz can make you Die
Body of green,Ever so mean,But for You your Time has been!
Rathian,Rathian,Your time is now! Kaz will Make you Pay for Eating The Cows!
poison Tail,Hairy Back,Kaz is so Happy to Give you a Smack,First You Have to lose that Tail
With a jump,and a Powerful Cut,off it goes down to the floor!
Rage now in it's Heart,The rathian Let's Out a Ear Breaking Scream!
Missing it's Tail the Poison is gone,But she Can stll Beat Kaz With the Nub
A jump in the Air And More blood is Spilled,the Rathain Yiped then Layed on the floor Dead
"yay!"Yelled Kaz! As she Started to Carve...."Wah?"she Said Sadly "no plates? no Carapace? no Jewel?! Lame now I have to kill her again"
 
Muuhhahahha...Kb Has Gained the Poetry skill!!

*Kb Uses Skill Poem!*

*Rathian is Used!*

~Rathian

Rathian,Rathian Flying High,Come Down Here So Kaz can make you Die
Body of green,Ever so mean,But for You your Time has been!
Rathian,Rathian,Your time is now! Kaz will Make you Pay for Eating The Cows!
poison Tail,Hairy Back,Kaz is so Happy to Give you a Smack,First You Have to lose that Tail
With a jump,and a Powerful Cut,off it goes down to the floor!
Rage now in it's Heart,The rathian Let's Out a Ear Breaking Scream!
Missing it's Tail the Poison is gone,But she Can stll Beat Kaz With the Nub
A jump in the Air And More blood is Spilled,the Rathain Yiped then Layed on the floor Dead
"yay!"Yelled Kaz! As she Started to Carve...."Wah?"she Said Sadly "no plates? no Carapace? no Jewel?! Lame now I have to kill her again"

more of a cartoon song... 0.0

but who am i to complain, one day ill put a poem as good as "leon's" o.o
 
more of a cartoon song... 0.0

but who am i to complain, one day ill put a poem as good as "leon's" o.o

*glares at*

fine you want a pome?!


~maye's last Stand

She Picks up Her Sword,Puts on her Armor,slides on her Gauntlets,and fills her bag with Items,for sure This is Her last hour

She Heads to the Ruined Tower,this poor girl Must Face a god on this hour,she Said goodbye to the ones she loved,set Free her Beloved dove ,for soon Her life will End At the Hands of the Fiend of men

Her task was Forced on her,"Slay the God,or we kill your Mother" her Heart is Heavy,Her mind Blank,to die So young is a mistake ,near the top she is she had one day hoped to have a Family,a son a Daughter,but Soon she will Be Slaughtered


She is now at the top and See this Beast,it's body White,it's Eyes Blood Red,Rain Starts to fall Lighting and Thunder,but with one yell from the Beast it Stops,maye's Mind is Racked with fear for Soon the Beast Draws Near

She Run at the Fiend,sword in the Air,She Hit Hard,but she is Smacked into the Air,She hit The Ground Hard,now with blood running down her Face,The Fiend Walks Her way licking it's lips,she Grabs Her Sword,And hit it's Chest,But her Sword Snaps in Half,But it Rips the Beast's Chest open and it's blood Splaters Over her

She has Won,she starts to Walk away,But to Maye's dismay The Fiend Still Lives,The Rain Starts again,The Beast march's to her,She falls to the Ground and Starts to Sob,The Beast Grabs Her and Starts to Crush her,Maye Ribs Break,she Starts to Hack blood,The God of the Sky Slams her Down,she Hit the Ground with a Sicking Sound,"Mother" Maye Said weakly,Her Body Broken,"I'm sorry............"

And Poor Maye Was the First To Fall to the King Of Disaster............White Fatalis

~kb-sama
 
I just wrote a poem but, it's in portuguese, sorry =\

Aw, you should show it anyway. =] (Anyone who isn't lazy enough can just use the translator on Google if they really want to read it. XD )

Shining sun
caress my eyes.
This gentle action
hides the cruelty
in waking.
 
Cruel doçura que corre pelas minhas artérias
Como a vida (ou a vida) que corre pelo tempo
Tempo que, quando não estás, exige férias
Não passa, escorre irónico, tão lento

Contigo não tenho alma,
Porque a alma
Tem nome, e como tudo o que tem nome,
Não me deixa manter a calma,
Porque sei que o mundo não é uniforme.

tu És
E és o meu mundo
Porque no fundo,
és Tu.

E se me abraças, não há nada
Neste mundo que faça sentido
Além da cicatriz marcada
No meu coração desprovido.

Tu és eu, quando?
Quando me olhas,
Torces o nariz
E sorris.

Um poema não te descreve
É só a resposta quando me chamas
E eu no que há de mais leve
Te digo que tu me amas!
 
Cruel doçura que corre pelas minhas artérias
Como a vida (ou a vida) que corre pelo tempo
Tempo que, quando não estás, exige férias
Não passa, escorre irónico, tão lento

Contigo não tenho alma,
Porque a alma
Tem nome, e como tudo o que tem nome,
Não me deixa manter a calma,
Porque sei que o mundo não é uniforme.

tu És
E és o meu mundo
Porque no fundo,
és Tu.

E se me abraças, não há nada
Neste mundo que faça sentido
Além da cicatriz marcada
No meu coração desprovido.

Tu és eu, quando?
Quando me olhas,
Torces o nariz
E sorris.

Um poema não te descreve
É só a resposta quando me chamas
E eu no que há de mais leve
Te digo que tu me amas!



Damn Fine Work my man DAMN fine:)



Diablo

The beast will come On this Day,Hell bent to have it's way

Are body's will be riped are blood spilled and life's ended just so this day

God will save us the church man scream,not knowing that this is HIS Plan

Heroes run in,and quickly they die there Blood Spilled to the azure sky

Hope runs thin as they march,there evil Dark march

God won't save us that is true to stop Diablo it's a up to you.....
 
Cruel doçura que corre pelas minhas artérias
Como a vida (ou a vida) que corre pelo tempo
Tempo que, quando não estás, exige férias
Não passa, escorre irónico, tão lento

Contigo não tenho alma,
Porque a alma
Tem nome, e como tudo o que tem nome,
Não me deixa manter a calma,
Porque sei que o mundo não é uniforme.

tu És
E és o meu mundo
Porque no fundo,
és Tu.

E se me abraças, não há nada
Neste mundo que faça sentido
Além da cicatriz marcada
No meu coração desprovido.

Tu és eu, quando?
Quando me olhas,
Torces o nariz
E sorris.

Um poema não te descreve
É só a resposta quando me chamas
E eu no que há de mais leve
Te digo que tu me amas!

0.0!

Que muito lindo o meu amigo! ...muito lindo. ^^;

I could read (and understand) about 2/3 of it...I think.

Is it for Ms. Vanessa? = d

BTW: I think you SHOULD translate it...it would be good in English also. xD; Just if you want.
 
Last edited:
Heh heh...that's a good poem indeed. =]

Down
Down
Down
they go.
Into the dark.
The beautiful
The witty
The brave
The lost.
Down
they go
the far-gone
into oblivion.

I wrote this when I was pondering what souls must go through once they die. The kind of journey they might take before reaching somehwere...if they go anywhere at all, that is.
 
0.0!

Que muito lindo o meu amigo! ...muito lindo. ^^;

I could read (and understand) about 2/3 of it...I think.

Is it for Ms. Vanessa? = d

BTW: I think you SHOULD translate it...it would be good in English also. xD; Just if you want.

Yes, it's for her. Translate it... hum... let's see xD

No -_- I tried to, it's impossible... there are verses which are untranslateable
 
Yes, it's for her. Translate it... hum... let's see xD

No -_- I tried to, it's impossible... there are verses which are untranslateable

That's a shame. =/

This is my Live Journal--the place where I have already put up a majority of my poetry. And saying that, if anyone wants to read my material, all they have to do is look here, as I update regularly. =P

http://nocturnal-dec.livejournal.com/
 
Here is a poem that I wrote a while back...

The Realm of Dreams

I wait here for you
Though Time passes me by
Open your eyes
And I will be there
Cry out in the Darkness
And I will be waiting

In the chaotic maelstrom
That is our living world
Let us find a sanctuary
Where we may simply exist
We may lie in each other's warm embrace
And simply live and love
Seal our destinies with Love
Find solace in Passion

Step out of the Darkness
For Love is the Light
I speak to you in your dreams
Promising to be here when you awake
And if your eyes do not flutter open
I will wait until they do
My Sleeping Prince, the time to awake is now
For Love waits beyond the Realm of Dreams


I wrote this and sent it to a guy I like...I was trying to hint to him that I liked him... He didn't get it yet, but I don't plan on giving up... :D
 
Ha ha, sometimes people don't understand the underlying message at first. But like you said yourself, don't give up. =P

I'm having writer's block. Does anyone happen to know a way to cure it? =/
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top