Pokemon games

pokemonsux

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2006
Messages
12
RPG Name
Ranma
Whats your least favorite pokemon game. mine is well all of em.
 
I think whoever came up with pokemon should be banned from all society for the rest of their life because he, or she is a stooooooooooooopid person. Just my opinion. If you don't like pokemon why did you name yourself after them!? :D Since I've never seen you here before WELCOME! :)
 
I've only played the "Red" one on the gameboy. Actually had a lot of fun with it (well, i was 12 back then :) ). I was planning of playing it again, -_- but my gameboy's busted....ahwell :o
 
I had a Sapphire, but I left it in my pants and then it got washed; it won't work anymore. Oh well. I don't feel like doing all the post-game sidequests on that one anyway. Except the big snake thing....I did that one. Timing the bike jumps was a pain. --;
 
I played red and blue but after that the games just got boring.
 
i kinda grew out of pokemon long ago...
but i still have my games! i have red and blue and gold somewhere! i was sad and managed to complete them all! god help me im sad...
 
i played all for gba exept emerald.... thing is its boring cause you need every game to completely get all pokemon. its stupid buisness profit and i know it
 
ive played blue and yellow of course yellow was the best with pikachu follow you it was shit thiugh i remember when everyone liked it and everyone had the games and the cars 101 pokemon gonna catch them all
 
It was good, for younger people, when it first game out, but then it became a marketing venture and started to get really boring.
 
for what it is the idea of pokemon was good, i personally enjoyed the games, but the games all have basically the same storyline
red/blue/yellow:
play the game get to 6 or so badges team rocket does something get the rest of the badges, win the pokemon league catch mewtwo and the other pokemon u need,

gold/silver/crystal:
play the game get to 6 or so badges team rocket does something [ yet again ] get the rest of the badges, win the pokemon league catch lugia/ho-oh and the other pokemon u need,

ruby/saphire/emerald
play the game get to 6 or so badges team aqua/magma does something get the rest of the badges, win the pokemon league catch rayquaza or who ever and the other pokemon u need.

all the games follow the same story structure only with dif chars and pokemon.

now if pokemon were to be realeased in 3D and set up like a GB game [ not like stadium and colloseum cuz they blow ] where u adventure around the world to get your badges ect, and have random battles like in FF then maybe it would be better.
 
Trozei was AWFUL..I'm currently playing Emerald.. and even if it does get dull fast, it's addicting.. o_o
 
I only played gold and silver. I really don't like pokemon. I never did. I used to hate pokemon, but now I really don't care.
 
I have Gold, Silver, Fire Red, Sapphire and Emerald. I remember when Pokemon used to be the thing. Then it was Beyblades lol. Now its...Ben10 i think.

It's just a money making thing now, selling pokemon games. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum are out now. I think theres like 130 new pokemon in them. Thats around 500 pokemon altogether.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top