Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 29, 2007 #21 Firion is the best!!! Lol, I'm actually going to name my first son Firion.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 29, 2007 #22 I'm changing to firion aswell now, bartz/butz is a lame name for a main character
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Aug 9, 2007 #23 Yeah it is. A really lame name for a character name lol. It kinda like they were all really drunk and thats what came out one of the makers mouth or they all just kind of gave up on being creative.
Yeah it is. A really lame name for a character name lol. It kinda like they were all really drunk and thats what came out one of the makers mouth or they all just kind of gave up on being creative.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 9, 2007 #24 the name butz just makes me laugh sometimes. Somebody must of been putting something in their tea when they came up with it, lol
the name butz just makes me laugh sometimes. Somebody must of been putting something in their tea when they came up with it, lol
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Aug 12, 2007 #25 Yeah...because well. You know what I'm getting at right?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #26 hmm. strangely enough. i hate Ashe, but i like her name. -^_^-
tuna Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 16, 2007 Messages 2 Location Ohio Website www.myspace.com Occupation Student Aug 16, 2007 #27 Squall, methinks.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Aug 16, 2007 #28 cloud hands down...lol any1 gettin the impression dat cloud my fav character yet lol
Shinra Soldier 1 Black Mage Member Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 203 Age 38 Location Chillicothe, Ohio Website www.angelfire.com Occupation Cashier-Community Markets RPG Name Shinra Elite Unit 1 Aug 24, 2007 #29 I always have liked the name Squall. Sephiroth is def. the coolest name, along with Vincent Valentine, just cuz he's my fav. character
I always have liked the name Squall. Sephiroth is def. the coolest name, along with Vincent Valentine, just cuz he's my fav. character