Poptart Go sticks?

Are Poptart go sticks useful?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

    Votes: 8 88.9%

  • Total voters
    9

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Useful or not? Seriously im sure most of you have seen the comericals for Pop tart go sticks and if not ill explain its basicly like a fourth of a poptart for (portable on the go snacking) but arent poptarts allready about as damn portable as it gets? So seriously useful or not?
 
No that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Just like go-gerts or whatever. Yogurt portables....um they are already are people. But whatever to make money right? Whoever actually buys them is uber dumb because its just a waste of money. I don't watch much tv...so I have never heard of them...I kinda feel bad that I do know. American is one of the dumbest countries every. If people would just open their eyes and see what they were actually buying!
 
@_@

One would starve, if they only had one of those to eat for breakfast. They may be more convenient, but I think that the sticks are just a feeble effort to keep up with the whole 'breakfast cereal bar' thing.

And plus, i don't even think those things tase like pop-tarts O_o
 
I mean i do like pop-tarts but thats just pointless.
 
you can't even put those pop tart sticks in the toaster what's up with that.did anyone even see the commercial to that why can't you just go outside with a regular poptart it doesn't make a difference it's better than that crap on a stick tart
 
Seriously i mean arent pop-tarts allready about as portable as it f;cen gets?
 
I thought of that the other day. :) Great minds think alike?
 
well,someone here likes them because someone voted that it's useful i know i didn't.but i don't really care if someone likes them or not i'm just saying my opinion here.
 
i think they're kinda useless...im mean because you could just run over to the box of normal poptarts and be on your way..
0_o
anyone get my point?
 
And we like out monnies >_<
 
I guess thats how you get rich nowadays cut poptarts into sticks pitch the idea to the company, get promoted, get money, will children all over the world starve thanks alot poptarts.
 
WHOA there's a vote for YES!!!... Gah!! Explain this!

But... Yeah, there's only one go-tart per bag thing... and 2 pop-tarts per bag... Go-Tarts are smaller... Pop-Tarts are bigger...

You do the math, I'm tired of this.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top