Portugal vs. Belgium

John Smith

~Wizard~
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
4,242
Age
35
Location
Ragnarok
Website
john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net
Occupation
Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
RPG Name
John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
GO PORTUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

Sorry, I couldn't help it! :p

Anyway, at this precise moment, the game is at half time and neither team has scored.

Yesterday (or was it the day before?) the belgian goalkeeper said that if if they had to, they would break Cristiano Ronado's legs in order to win! =O

Then, someone from Belgium said that they were going to aim at Portugals' legs instead! =O

(Meanies!)

Anyway, I don't want to put a negative impact on people's opinions about this game, because both teams are doing a great performance!


I tried to find the teams' lineups, but I couldn't! D=

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

There are two yellow cards to register:

  • The first one was targeted at a Belgian player whose name I do not remember;
  • The second was for Cristiano Ronaldo, but it was a penalty in favour of Portugal which the referee ignored! D=

Anyway, if you're watching the game, what are you thinking about it, up to this point?
 
Last edited:
NUNO GOMES SCORES FOR PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Current score:

Portugal: 1
Belgium: 0

Time of goal: 55 minutes.




CRISTIANO RONALDO ALSO SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D

Current score:

Portugal: 2
Belgium: 0

Time of goal: 56 minutes.




RICARDO QUARESMA SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D

Current score:

Portugal: 3
Belgium: 0

Time of goal: 68 minutes.




CRISTIANO RONALDO SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

Current score:

Portugal: 4
Belgium: 0

Time of goal: 75 minutes.




AND THE GAME ENDS!!!

Final score:

Portugal: 4
Belgium: 0




Great game. Pity that nobody is here to disuss this... =\
 
Last edited:
yeh, that 2nd half was good to watch indeed

Portugal is on its way back to the top
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top