Post a TRUE Fact about your self

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
You read right let's post odd/funny/BUT true facts about yourself

Like i'm...a lover of fine art
 
Muhaha I'm so much in love with Isuie :D
 
I need to really stop watching this video of Isu(It's turning me on....why is he dressed like that? So hott)
 
(Ewwww J yoon moving weird......haha Isu sooo sexy)

I'm a warrior with a blade too. :p
 
I just told mines my deepest dream too
 
kb-sama is one of my dearest best friends.....that is the only one that knows about my dream.
 
i'm so much in love with Isu
 
Loves Isu vampire graphic
 
I'm ruler of the shadow realm
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top