Post a TRUE Fact about your self

My graphic skills are improving
 
I stay up later than what I should so that I may enjoy the silence... Yes, you can all enjoy that conveniently placed musical reference...
 
I'm only half-conscious most of the time, totally focused one moment, and drifting off the next..
 
I am totally out of my mind... I swear... Life is crazy, but I love it anyway... Come now KB, you don't really hate your life, do you?
 
im so tired of being alone that im dateing a person who treats me badly(im a guy)....(im not gay)
 
I dated someone who treated me badly - I had really low self-esteem as well.

...so I took it, until I finally realized I COULD treat her badly as well.....and did. BIG mistake! XD

...so now I don't to any of that anymore. = 3
 
the person above me is reaallly not suitable for this game -.-


>.>


<.<


ohhhh 0.0
so it's supposed to be about mysel....

fine, i-love-football (watching, not playing)

do u love football too? ^.^
 
the person above me is reaallly not suitable for this game -.-


>.>


<.<


ohhhh 0.0
so it's supposed to be about mysel....

fine, i-love-football (watching, not playing)

do u love football too? ^.^



I'm Starting to Miss the OLD leon
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top