Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; May 19, 2008 #61 I *finally* have my own appartment. <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 19, 2008 #62 I at last have my PS2 hooked up from storage. (I have PS3 with me too, but I don't wanna hook it up)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 19, 2008 #63 I can control my daydreams. o.o
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 19, 2008 #64 I'm a Rock n' roll Clown
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 19, 2008 #65 I like chicken
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 19, 2008 #66 I Know How To Fix DEEP Cuts
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2008 #67 I hate distance.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 20, 2008 #68 I wrote a letter today
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 20, 2008 #69 I really don't like dogs.. ._.
timster0 Onion Knight Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 9 May 26, 2008 #70 I'm a great Hockey player.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor May 27, 2008 #71 I'm job-hunting.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 27, 2008 #72 i miss childhood
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar May 27, 2008 #73 I miss Rupert
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 27, 2008 #74 I'm a Great Hunter!
timster0 Onion Knight Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 9 May 28, 2008 #75 I'm very tired right now.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 8, 2008 #76 I am going to bed soon.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 8, 2008 #77 I'm extremely sensitive.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 10, 2008 #78 I love the people who've hurt me the most. (Don't ask, it's kink...I mean, complicated)
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 10, 2008 #79 I am over 20, but I still love Pokemon.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 10, 2008 #80 (Who doesn't love Pokemon? :0) I've lied to my family about important details in my life, but eventually plan to tell them. Eventually. xD
(Who doesn't love Pokemon? :0) I've lied to my family about important details in my life, but eventually plan to tell them. Eventually. xD