F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 22, 2008 #141 I still watch Pokemon eventhough I am a young adult.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 22, 2008 #142 kb-sama said: I'd Like To Know What Flame Is Having 2nd Thoughts About Click to expand... I'm sure you would.
kb-sama said: I'd Like To Know What Flame Is Having 2nd Thoughts About Click to expand... I'm sure you would.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2008 #143 John irritates the hell outta me at times. XD
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 22, 2008 #144 I like bunny rabbits.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 22, 2008 #145 I'm 19 And I can't Ride a Bike
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2008 #146 O_O I pretty much live in my daydreams. xD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 22, 2008 #147 I go from happy to sad in a few seconds all the time. xD Or some of the time, anyway.
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 23, 2008 #148 I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a, I love to sing-a, About a sky of blue-a, or a tea for two-a, Anything-a with a swing-a to an "I love you-a," I love to, I love to sing!!!
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a, I love to sing-a, About a sky of blue-a, or a tea for two-a, Anything-a with a swing-a to an "I love you-a," I love to, I love to sing!!!
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #149 I can't Tell What Gender I like more
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #150 XD Garnet. I like to gamble. (Online, for free money, but it's still gambling. ._.)
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 23, 2008 #151 My favorite disney movie is secretly The Little Mermaid, though I say the Lion King when I'm around a group of guys. <.< >.>
My favorite disney movie is secretly The Little Mermaid, though I say the Lion King when I'm around a group of guys. <.< >.>
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #152 I don't mind the color pink. I even have a pink polo shirt. O:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #153 I'm Nameung My Kid Jessabella (If It A She)
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 23, 2008 #154 I wish I was a Super Saiyajin....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #155 I lol'd at your sig. ._.;
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 23, 2008 #156 I did too, but at the same time, I'm scared of it. ;_;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #157 I Have A Bk King Mask
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 23, 2008 #158 I hope to never run into you or anyone wearing a BK king mask.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 23, 2008 #159 Im terrified of Garnet's sig. ._.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #160 I like Mcdonalds more than BK, but hate both. :0