Post a TRUE Fact about your self

i talk to pretty much everything :D!
 
me too (teh younger they r the moar)

i liek piano music
 
I believe there is life out on another planet and that they come to abduct me soon from this hell hole called earth. :)
 
I have my whole life planned out, but don't have the initiative or the drive to start the plan.

Eh. I have my whole life. xD
 
Yes. I try to get my life on the right path...but I stray. Why do my homework when I can waste my day on teh interwebz,or go out hanging with people or drowning my misery out with alcohol? : )
 
Yes. I try to get my life on the right path...but I stray. Why do my homework when I can waste my day on teh interwebz,or go out hanging with people or drowning my misery out with alcohol? : )
Exactly.

:3

I'm going to go to sleep.

When I go to sleep, I recap my day, and try to think on how to make the next one better.
 
I daze in and out of consciousness really easily. And willfully, when there's something important on my mind. xD

Wheee.

And I love food too. 'Specially Wendys. D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top