Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 24, 2008 #181 I leik Wendy's chikin nuggets
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 24, 2008 #182 Zomg me too, am gonna get some in a few minutes. O: I like to move it, move it.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #183 D: I like Wendy's Cesar Side Salads. I could live off of thems. Just had one yesterday. <33
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 24, 2008 #184 I think Wemen Are Better then Men
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 24, 2008 #185 kb-sama said: I think Wemen Are Better then Men Click to expand... I don't think I've ever heard a man say that. O_O
kb-sama said: I think Wemen Are Better then Men Click to expand... I don't think I've ever heard a man say that. O_O
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 25, 2008 #186 You don't know many honest men. = 3 ...and I agree with KB
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 25, 2008 #187 i don't! (that's the fact) that's so, general! >.<
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 25, 2008 #188 xD I agree with KB too. Sometimes.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 25, 2008 #189 I think these guys lost their minds. 0_o
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 25, 2008 #190 I agree with Kb and think that women are the superior race. I don't think I could carry a little person in me for 9 months and poop it out. D=
I agree with Kb and think that women are the superior race. I don't think I could carry a little person in me for 9 months and poop it out. D=
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 25, 2008 #191 Kat doesn't seem to be complimented by her gender much, it seems. xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 25, 2008 #192 Garnet just made me laugh my ass off, literally. XDD I think men are just as superior as women. <3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 25, 2008 #193 Lolol. I think I'm underweight. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 25, 2008 #194 I can Do An Uber Cool Trick But only Once
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 25, 2008 #195 Hydra said: Lolol. I think I'm underweight. D: Click to expand... Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy? o____o I think I could lose a few pounds. -_-
Hydra said: Lolol. I think I'm underweight. D: Click to expand... Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy? o____o I think I could lose a few pounds. -_-
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 25, 2008 #196 AS could I T~T
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 25, 2008 #197 I feel like crying everytime I watch the ending to Advent Children and I see Aerith and Zack walk into the light because I wish they never died in the first place...damn Shinra and Sephiroth....;_;
I feel like crying everytime I watch the ending to Advent Children and I see Aerith and Zack walk into the light because I wish they never died in the first place...damn Shinra and Sephiroth....;_;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 26, 2008 #198 Guess What I AM!!!!!!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2008 #199 I'm kinda depressed. .__.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 26, 2008 #200 I sometimes act Macho and Tough around friends sometimes, but I'm actually a nice guy.