blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 28, 2008 #221 Sometimes I really need to tell people important stuffs O_O;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2008 #222 I only tell certain people important things about me. xD But there's nothing really important about me, so I don't really worry about it anyhow. 0_o
I only tell certain people important things about me. xD But there's nothing really important about me, so I don't really worry about it anyhow. 0_o
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 28, 2008 #223 sometimes i get too friendly wit ppl n it usually backfires on me waz that important? -.-```
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2008 #224 Nah. xD I hate being told to do.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 28, 2008 #225 Why do you play the forum games then? You follow instructions. Which is, technically being told what to do. My shirt's covered in paint splatterings.
Why do you play the forum games then? You follow instructions. Which is, technically being told what to do. My shirt's covered in paint splatterings.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 28, 2008 #226 I like to work. O_O;
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jun 29, 2008 #227 I like to talk on the phone
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 29, 2008 #228 I Love old People, there cool!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2008 #229 I plan things out in my head, even if they're years away. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 29, 2008 #230 Word. xD I like to test peoples limits. To learn about them. Or just to do it.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 29, 2008 #231 I'm someone who just found an old fanfic I wrote. (Yay!!)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2008 #232 Physical pain doesn't really bother me. 0_o There's probably something wrong with my brain. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 29, 2008 #233 I'm dillusional at late morning, in the process of staying up all night. :3
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 29, 2008 #234 No wai. Same here. I like school
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 29, 2008 #235 I can make a MEAN cup 'o joe. 0_o
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 29, 2008 #236 AHH! You make Joe mean??? What's wrong with you? I take things literally too much.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2008 #237 If I had to shoot myself to save a friend, I probably would.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 29, 2008 #238 What occasion would that be? xD I have a good memory, which is ironic, because I forget things all the time.
What occasion would that be? xD I have a good memory, which is ironic, because I forget things all the time.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 29, 2008 #239 Hydra said: What occasion would that be? xD I have a good memory, which is ironic, because I forget things all the time. Click to expand... OMG Word. xD and, good question. XD
Hydra said: What occasion would that be? xD I have a good memory, which is ironic, because I forget things all the time. Click to expand... OMG Word. xD and, good question. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 29, 2008 #240 In SSBB I Have Made Kirby A GOD