Post a TRUE Fact about your self

I have dreams and a plan to become rich, which I probably won't follow through. Not just because I'm lazy. x3
 
O.

I love going outside in the rain. Whether it's just to stand there, or do stuff in it.
 
xD


I'm sad when I don't eat boys for days.
>.>

*above fix'd* = 3

D=

=_= Meh...I at least hope she finds that amusing. =p

When I'm sad/depressed/anxious, I don't talk to anyone...save maybe one person. Its too easy for me to withdrawl into my protective zone and phase eberybody else out. =_=
 
Lol John. xD

Same here.

I'm lucky if I eat two meals a day, because of my appetite.
 
I think both are equally good.

And, I like music more than I like certain people. xD
 
I can't handle stress well.

(Which is somewhat ironic because my profession is probably one of the most stressful professions on earth.)
 
eh! another comeback? 0.0

i waz alwayz the class clown even if it wasnt always on purpose -.-"
(much to everyone's surprise)
 
I get really sad when I watch the very last ep of a show and anime I like. I guess all good things have to come to a end. :P
 
An Indian tear shed when I watched Cowboy Bebop the first time. O_O;

And I think manga > anime. Which most people disagree on.
 
I like turkey burgers better than beef
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top