Post a TRUE Fact about your self

i waz chased by -what seemed to be rabbid- dogs for narly 20 minutes of running before i jumped n they fell in teh river O_O"
 
I like to play mind games with people, just to see what they do/how they respond. o.o;
 
I can't see myself in ten years, which is odd, because I can see everyone else ten years from now. xD
 
Lol? xD

I wanna learn how to play an acoustic guitar. All I need is the guitar. D:
 
Eye gieb joo geetar Hydra.

I'm real. I don't sugar coat anything and I tell people exactly what I think instead of what they want to hear. Needless to say, some people get angry and stop asking me for advice because of it.
 
Z omg mail plz?

I've dated a girl for a week, just to see what she was like. Actually, two or three. D:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top