Post a TRUE Fact about your self

I wish my life would move faster. But then, at the same time, I wish I could just stay at the position I am for the rest of it.

D:
 
I'm your dreeeammmmmmmm. xD

I used to spend an hour or two staring at the stars when I was little every day. Now I can't see them, due to all the lights around my house.
 
I can wake up at anytime.
=D

I could go to sleep at like 5 in the morning, and still get up like an hour later.
x]
Annnd I'm still hyper too, until later in the day comes....

;_;
 
Haha, yeah. Be wide awake with 5 minutes of sleep one second, then you just crash. xD

I wish I had someone that would just hold my hand, talk about life, and gaze at the sky, just for fun. Someone spectacular, but simple at the same time.

(NO, NOT A MOTHER. XDD)

Just a significant other. I've only had one like that, and she's gone, so, yeah. It'd be nice. :3
 
Lot'sa people don't. But, that's another topic.

I hardly ever eat. I have pretty much a perfect metabolism, but I never eat enough to really show it. xD
 
I'M AS THIN AS PAPERRRRR. xD

My lifelong career decision changes every month or so.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top