Post a TRUE Fact about your self

Moar like weird.

But we're all a little strange. xD

This year is either going to be AWESOME, or horrible.
 
Me thinks it'll be AWESOME. MAYBE.
D:


Imma book worm.
I could go buy a 700 page book or bigger, and if it's got me hooked I'll finish it in like 1 day or two.
 
MAYBE. XD

I'm satisfied with eating one thing. I don't have to eat a different thing every day. :3
 
'Oops' is a words that should have my name on it.
EVERYTIME I drop something and it breaks, or I just break something in general, the first word that comes outta my mouth is, "oops..."

So whenever my mom or brother hear me say it, they're like,
"OMG WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?"
 
I'm totally attracted to bright colors.
xD

I see the Crayola isle when we're in a store and I'm like..
"Ohhh, imma go over hurr..."

*wonders off like a tard*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top