Post Ff Rumors Here!!!

Want to know where a Malbaro came from? You don't want to know where a Malbaro came from. It's........ :eek:
 
malboro7qe.jpg
 
Post stupid -just made up- ''rumours'' here

I saw the other post-obviously- and thought ,why not?It's funny.
Just make something funny or stupid enough to be funny and post it here as a rumour/conclusion.
[Extremely stupid made up rumours allowed :p see below )

Start:

You can ride Aeris and Vivi in ff 1.
 
Last edited:
Re: Post stupid -just made up- ''rumours'' here

In the final battle in FFIV, you can instead of fighting Zeromus, you can let him play poker with Necron.
 
Re: Post stupid -just made up- ''rumours'' here

Final Fantasy Mystic Quest isn't really a Final Fantasy game: it's a documentary about Snake from Metal Gear Solid, about when he was a kid.
 
Re: Post stupid -just made up- ''rumours'' here

Avathar said:
Vivi and Eiko have secret candle light suppers in Alexandria Castle.
This is like,poetic.I wanna see a painting about it.In fact I will seek one [a friend of mine ]

steiner likes to POLISH his armor VERY MUCH
 
Re: Post stupid -just made up- ''rumours'' here

This is borderlining on spam, but I'll let it go for now. As long as nobody does extreme spamming (posting multiple times with nonsense), then it seems okay. (I'm not saying any of you are spamming, I just mean the whole topic seems rather pointless. And there's a whole other one too, so...)

But anyway...You can defeat Sephiroth by bending the CD. ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top