Post Random Pictures Here Lol

Through the whole GT thing, they went up..one whole level omg.. And through DBZ it went 1-3. o_0 Someone's lazy. =D

Like me. Someone post an odd picture. XD
 
Hydra said:
Ahh..I see. All I know is, I don't like to watch it anymore that much. XD

And now...A RANDOM KITTAY.

77521.2.jpg
@_@ thats adorable <3
 
Zeromus_X said:
*sigh*, I like the original Dragonball (with younger Goku) better. :/ I don't really like GT at all.
Yeah, it was simple and fun. Not the time thingy where a year=a day and you get ultra strong. o_0

And yes Kat, that cat is teh 1337.

And, I leave you all with another smexy kittay.

75940.2.jpg


He's waving to you.

^-^ XD
 
Aww.. the Europe hotlink failed. ='(

Then it came back magically. =O
 
Yea, it was like that in FF3. I dunno about the other originals though, Ive only played the remakes of 1,2,4,5, and 6.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top