Post Suggestions and Feedback...

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I'm always looking for ideas from you guys for this forum. Let me know what you would like to see here on this forum and for the the front page.

What I plan on having on the front page, is walkthroughs, cheats, screenshots of new FF games, a chatroom, reviews of each games, and so on.

Please let me know what you would like to see! ;)
 
for the front page how about a art section of some form? you could have a fan art section on the main site and a sub forum on the forums for submitting work.
 
thanks ^_^
I have another one, seeing as I have not noticed one, maybe you should add a video games section where you can talk about games other than ff?
 
I have another one! seeing as most people do not have much to say about the older ff instead of the forums ff1-4 then five and six maybe just have one-six? some people will feel over whelmed by to many forums its best to take ones that wont be posted in much off the main board or try to shrink them down or have them as sub forums (I learnt this from my own forums).
 
I'm glad you like all my ideas so far ^_^
I will try to think of more good ones soon ;)
 
I don't see anyone using the Sports forum, anybody wanting to talk about that can do it in off topic. Simplicity is a very good thing.:)
 
FeedBack!

I like how you can close certain windows, makes it a lot less cluttered.
 
The little arrows at the edge of the forums, they minimize a whole section.
 
Suggestion, Shouldn't FFX and FFX-2 have the same forum and FF11 it's own? Maybe it's just me.
 
Yeah, either that or make them all separate. FFX and FFX-2 together wouldn't seem to bad, but grouping FFX and FFXI together doesn't make a great deal of sense to me when they're completely different games. =\
 
I have a suggestion, Shaggy. You shall correct all the typos in the forum descriptions and forum names :D Nah, there's only a few, but still :p
 
Last edited:
Key: typo
This makes no sense
wrong word to make this phrase

Final Fantasy I - IV
Discus the oldie by goodie Fantasy games here. (by should be but here)

Final Fantasy VII
Here you can talk about Final Fantasy 7, for Playstion and PC!

Other Video Games
Here you can find info on gmaes that are not FF realated. Post the games you want to talk about in hrere!

Final Fantasy Triva
If you think you know a lot about Final Fantasy or want to see who does. Test each others knowledge of FF world in here.

RPG Discussion
Hewre you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Visual Creations
Show off your artistic ablities or ask for art and photoshop related advice!

Sports Arena
Have a favorite sport. or team. Let us know here.



Just to name a few, I'm sure I missed a couple...
 
heavens cloud said:
for the front page how about a art section of some form? you could have a fan art section on the main site and a sub forum on the forums for submitting work.

I would also be very interested in seeing an art section. I can supply you with craploads of fanrt if you need any.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top