Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
Yeah. All you have to do is post the lyrics to songs you like, and share them. :D

(Sorry if this was ever done before. XP )

Anyway, I'll start with this;

The Spy--The Doors

Im a spy in the house of love.
I know the dream that youre dreaming of.
I know the word that you long to hear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
Im a spy in the house of love.
I know the dream that youre dreaming of.
I know the word that you long to hear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I know everything.
Everything you do, everywhere you go, everyone you know.
Im a spy, in the house of love.
I know the dream that youre dreaming of.
I know the word that you long to hear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
I know your deepest secret fear.
Im a spy, I can see, what you do, and I know.
 
I'm not posting Tears or Because I found you

So here is and don't say my song gay!!!

M.c The Max - . Just for a moment, goodbye (Pop Version)

Although,I couldn't give you hapiness, I did love you.
The selfishness I had while I was by your side,
don't forgive me for that.

There are still places left to be be wandered,
and the end is somewhere I do not know.
I'm sorry that I've been born so weak,
for that is why I'm trying to send you away.

Someday I'll come back
After I've become qualified to love you.
then, I'll come back to your side when i'll be able to give you happiness.
Even though it hurts, goodbye.
Just for a moment, goodbye.

I was always dangerous, but I always loved you.
I'm scared of that lonley solitude.. so I'm sorry that
I can't let you go quickly.
It was very hard to live on, but when I saw you
I was able to withstand it.
Since I can't show you the love that I have,
I'll protect you through seperation.

Someday I'll come back
After I've become a person who won't hinder.
I won't come back too late, because I love you so much
Even though it hurts, goodbye.
Even though its sad, goodbye.

Someday I'll come back
After I've become qualified to love you.
then, I'll come back to your side when i'll be able to give you happiness.
Even though it hurts, goodbye.
For you, goodbye.

If we love each other, if we really love each other
then someday we will meet again, when I am able to give you happinesss
Lets just cry for a little bit, for a moment lets just cry.
Even though it hurts, goodbye. For you, goodbye.
 
I plan to have this played at my funeral
A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)
By Megadeth

[feat. Cristina Scabbia]

Don't remember where I was
I realized life was a game
The more seriously I took things
The harder the rules became
I had no idea what it'd cost
My life passed before my eyes
I found out how little I accomplished
All my plans denied

So as you read this know my friends
I'd love to stay with you all
Smile when you think of me
My body's gone that's all

A tout le monde (To all the world)
A tout les amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free

If my heart was still alive
I know it would surely break
And my memories left with you
There's nothing more to say

Moving on is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
And the living are scarred

A tout le monde (To everybody)
A tout les amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free

So as you read this know my friends
I'd love to stay with you all
Please smile, smile when you think about me
My body's gone that's all

A tout le monde (To everybody)
A tout les amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free
[2x]
Heres a link to the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhAdjEvyWEk
 
More Than Words - Extreme

"Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
It's not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words"
 
Really sad but very beautiful
The Final By Dir en grey
The intention is clear, I stare… with this left hand, unable to be worded
Every time I bleed, there lies the reason to live… And I discover words being so vivid and bright

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, it will only be known as flowers of vanity

the final

One by one it multiplies… why be a sad bait?

Deep within the hell of my heart… I can’t go back
A self-tortured loser, not being able to see tomorrow
Suicide is the proof of life

Even loved ones scatter like petals from flowers in my hand
So even if I engraved the meaning that I lived in my hand, the petals will just scatter as flowers of vanity

So I can’t live
What’s lost can’t be born again

A song that’s not even seeking the proof of living
Let’s put an end… the final

Let’s blood flowers of attempted suicide...

heres the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmlrFfB05jY
 
Avenged Sevenfold- Second Heartbeat

"We keep writing, talking and planning, but everything's changing.
We all know what to do but no one does it.
Now this time has passed and full of regret.
Two in my heart have left me a while, I stand alone.
When they get back, it won't be the same.
My life, you've always been there.
Now you're gone and my head's spinning.
Left the childhood, left the memories, left the good times in the past.
Moving on your time has run out.
Wishing the clock would stand still, the world can wait.
Wasting away once again, once lived as friends.

As time passes by, regrets for the rest of my life.
The ones who I confide were gone in the black of the night.

Never will I forget you, and all the memories past.
So rarely I get to see your face.
Growing I looked to you in guidance.
We knew that time would kill us, but you're still so close to me.

To me you were my life.
To me you were my soul companion.
Now you are so far away.
Nothing can take away the time and the memories we had.
Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered
To the days when nothing mattered

And I feel time passes by, regrets for the rest of my life.
The ones who I confide were gone in the black of the night.

As time passes by, regrets for the rest of my life.
The ones who I confide were gone in the black of the night."
 
The White Stripes - 7 Nation Army

I'm gonna fight 'em off
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back

And I'm talking to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette
And the message coming from my eyes
Says leave it alone

Don't want to hear about it
Every single one's got a story to tell
Everyone knows about it
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell

And if I catch it coming back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
And a feeling coming from my bones
Says find a home

I'm going to Wichita
Far from this opera forevermore
I'm gonna work the straw
Make the sweat drip out of every pore
And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding
Right before the lord
All the words are gonna bleed from me
And I will think no more
And the stains coming from my blood
tell me "go back home"
 
this is my second favorite song...cuz the other one isn't very nice..
XD
Marilyn Manson- 'Heart-Shaped Glasses'

She reminds me of the one in school,
when I was gutted she was dressed in white.
And I couldn't take my eyes off her,
but that's not what I took off that night,.
She'll never cover up what we did with her dress.
No.
She said "kiss me it'll heal,
but it won't forget".
"Kiss me it'll heal,
but it won't forget".

I don't mind you keeping me on pins and needles.
If I could stick to you,
and stick me too.

Don't break,
Don't break my heart,
and I won't break your heart shaped glasses.
Little girl,
little girl you should close your eyes,
that blue is getting me high.
Don't break,
Don't break my heart,
and I won't break your heart shaped glasses.
Little girl,
little girl you should close your eyes,
that blue is getting me high.
Making me low.
That blue is getting me high.
Making me low.

She reminds me of the one I knew that cut up the negatives of my life.
I couldn't take my hands off her,
she wouldn't let me be anywhere but inside.

I don't mind you keeping me on pins and needles.
If I could stick to you,
and stick me too.

Don't break,
Don't break my heart,
and I won't break your heart shaped glasses.
Little girl,
little girl you should close your eyes,
that blue is getting me high.
Don't break,
Don't break my heart,
and I won't break your heart shaped glasses.
Little girl,
little girl you should close your eyes,
that blue is getting me high.
Making me low.

She'll never cover up what we do with the dress.
No.
She said "kiss me it'll heal,
but it won't forget".
"Kiss me it'll heal,
but it won't forget".

I don't mind you keeping me on pins and needles.
If I could stick to you,
and could stick me too.

Don't break,
Don't break my heart,
and I won't break your heart shaped glasses.
Little girl,
little girl you should close your eyes,
that blue is getting me high.
Don't break,
Don't break my heart,
and I won't break your heart shaped glasses.
Little girl,
little girl you should close your eyes,
that blue is getting me high.
Making me low.
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge

Sometimes I feel
Like I dont have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angel
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I drive on her streets
cause shes my companion
I walk through her hills
cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds
And she kisses me windy
I never worry
Now that is a lie

I dont ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Its hard to believe
That theres nobody out there
Its hard to believe
That Im all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I dont ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
Under the bridge downtown
I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown
Forgot about my love
Under the bridge downtown
I gave my life away
 
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus- In Fate's Hands

I remember a year ago I was standing in the crowd
waiting for my chance to break through, my chance to live again.

Now it seems I've found some friends who finally understand what it takes
to make this dream come true, we'll be here till the end.

Shake it, break it, get off your feet,
come dance with me and don't you fake it.

Shake it, break it, get off your feet,
get close to me and don't you fake it.

Shout and scream my friends, connect with me and we'll pretend
this night will never end (wo oh) this night will never end.
Just let go you'll see together we'll do anything
this night will never end (wo oh) this night will never end.

Oh, wish I could thank you all for what you have done
and all of the things that you have shared with me.
Oh, wish I could take you all too where I must go wish I could take you all
I'll take you with my heart.

"Dance, get on the floor, shake, get on the floor, break, get on the floor"


Shake it, break it, get off your feet
come dance with me and don't you fake it
Shake it, break it get off your feet
get close to me and don't you fake it.

I'm reaching out here to show you what we've been through
I think there's something we can share, that's completely new
or maybe I'm just insane
Shake it break it get off your feet

<33
greatest screamo song yet.
 
Fear Factory- Slave Labor

My chains are paper thin, and they'er welded within
sealed inside a lethal trap, so tight blood ont leave
a contract with a devil, for a life of disdain
see me in the limelight, an indentured slave

GOD! help me poor this gas on me!
i need to drown in flames to be free
help me poor this gas on me

choke another product for the mass to consume
the flocks of mindless sheep that have corporately groomed
ignorance thought apathy, life drones in the hive
i slave on the prayer wheel in conformed disquise
i blame myself

GOD! help me poor this gas on me!
i need to drown in flames to be free
help me poor this gas on me

i sold my soul, i sold my soul...

GOD! help me poor this gas on me!
i need to drown in flames to be free
help me poor this gas on me!
 
Last edited:
Oasis - Champagne Supernova

How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you when we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you while we were getting high?
Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky
Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova
A champagne supernova in the sky

Wake up the dawn and ask her why
A dreamer dreams she never dies
Wipe that tear away now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you when we were getting high?

Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky
Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova
A champagne supernova in the sky

Cause people believe that they're
Gonna get away for the summer
But you and I, we live and die
The worlds still spinning round
We dont know why
Why, why, why, why

How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you when we were getting high?
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannon ball
Where were you while we were getting high?

Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky
Some day you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova
A champagne supernova in the sky


Cause people believe that they're
Gonna get away for the summer
But you and I, we live and die
The worlds still spinning round
We dont know why
Why, why, why, why

How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you when we were getting high?
We were getting high
We were getting high
We were getting high
We were getting high
 
Barenaked Ladies - One Week

Its been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side and said Im angry.
Five days since you laughed at me
Saying get that together come back and see me.
Three days since the living room
I realized its all my fault, but couldnt tell you
Yesterday youd forgiven me
But itll still be two days till I say Im sorry

Hold it now and watch the hoodwink
As I make you stop, think
Youll think youre looking at aquaman
I summon fish to the dish, although I like the chalet swiss
I like the sushi cause its never touched a frying pan
Hot like wasabe when I bust rhymes
Big like leann rimes
Because Im all about value
Bert kaempferts got the mad hits
You try to match wits
You try to hold me but I bust through
Gonna make a break and take a fake
Id like a stinkin achin shake
I like vanilla, its the finest of the flavours
Gotta see the show, cause then youll know
The vertigo is gonna grow
Cause its so dangerous, youll have to sign a waiver

How can I help it if I think youre funny when youre mad
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
Im the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Cant understand what I mean?
Well, you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of taking off my shirt

Its been one week since you looked at me
Threw your arms in the air and said youre crazy
Five days since you tackled me
Ive still got the rug burns on both my knees
Its been three days since the afternoon
You realized its not my fault not a moment too soon
Yesterday youd forgiven me
And now I sit back and wait till you say youre sorry

Chickity china the chinese chicken
You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin
Watchin x-files with no lights on, were dans la maison
I hope the smoking mans in this one
Like harrison ford Im getting frantic
Like sting Im tantric
Like snickers, guaranteed to satisfy
Like kurasawa I make mad films
Okay I dont make films
But if I did theyd have a samurai
Gonna get a set of better clubs
Gonna find the kind with tiny nubs just so my
Irons arent always flying off the back-swing
Gotta get in tune with sailor moon
Cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes
That make me think the wrong thing

How can I help it if I think youre funny when youre mad
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
Im the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral
Cant understand what I mean? you soon will
I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve
I have a history of losing my shirt

Its been one week since you looked at me
Dropped your arms to your sides and said Im sorry
Five days since I laughed at you
And said you just did just what I thought you were gonna do
Three days since the living room
We realized were both to blame, but what could we do?
Yesterday you just smiled at me
Cause itll still be two days till we say were sorry
Itll still be two days till we say were sorry
Itll still be two days till we say were sorry
Birchmount stadium, home of the robbie
 
30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill
<33


What if I wanted to break
Laugh it all off in your face
What would you do?(Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh)
What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take this anymore
What would you do, do, do?

Come, break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you

What if I wanted to fight
Beg for the rest of my life.
What would you do?(Do,do)
You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for
I'm not running from you

Come, break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you
Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you

I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now: this is who I really am inside
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance
I know now, THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM

Oh oh
Oh oh
Oh oh

Come, break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you, you, you
Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you
Come, break me down
Break me down
Break me down

What if I wanted to break...? (You say you wanted more, what are you waiting for? I'm not running from you...)
What if I, what if I, what if I... (bury me, bury me)
 
Citizen Cope - Let The Drummer Kick

Let the drummer kick
Let the drummer kick that
[repeat]

Relations
Creation
Incarceration
Determination
Equation
Humiliation
Reincarnation
Situation
Elation
Identification
Retaliation
Education
Inspiration
No substitution
Solution
Conclusion

Let the drummer kick
Let the drummer kick that
[repeat]

Relations (Apollo had to break 'em)
Creation (It's a gift, a blessing)
Incarceration (What keeps you down)
Determination (What gets you out)
Equation (When they said you could make it)
Humiliation (What you feel when they say it)
Reincarnation (N-A-V)
Situation (Why we've got to sing)
Elation (So many in need)
Identification (Gives you the right to shoot)
Retaliation (What would it do)
Education (Gives you the right to do)
Inspiration (What pulls you through)
No substitution (No substitute)
Non-inclusion (Just got to bust through)
Drug infusion (For the chosen few)
Mass confusion (When they say that they died for you)
Delusion (Say that the dreams don't come true)
Solution (It can take a hold of you)
Conclusion
Inspiration (Is what pulls you through)

Let the drummer kick (Inspiration)
Let the drummer kick that (Inspiration)
[repeat]

You don't even have to wait
You don't even have to wait

Let the drummer kick
Let the drummer kick that
 
Hilary Duff- Someone's Watching Over Me


Found myself today
Oh I found myself and ran away
Something pulled me back
The voice of reason I forgot I had
All I know is you're not here to say
What you always used to say
But it's written in the sky tonight

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Seen that ray of light
And it's shining on my destiny
Shining all the time
And I wont be afraid
To follow everywhere it's taking me
All I know is yesterday is gone
And right now I belong
To this moment to my dreams

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

It doesn't matter what people say
And it doesn't matter how long it takes
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high
And it only matters how true you are
Be true to yourself and follow your heart

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even when it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That someone's watching over
Someone's watching over
Someone's watching over me

Someone's watching over me
 
Oasis - Wonderwall

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day?
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead to you were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after an
You're my wonderwall

Said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
You're gonna be the one that saves me
 
For You By Killswitch Engage

The finest parts of me
Are only shades of you
To put aside the ties that bind
Is the goal of man

I give my word
To stand the test of time
No more wasted days
The past must perish

The line is drawn
I pledge my devotion
There is no turning back
This heart is yours

I sacrifice for you
For you
For you

This is immortal

The finest parts of me
Are only shades of you
With each passing day
This heart is endless

No more wasted time
We are immortal

The line is drawn
I pledge my devotion
There is no turning back
This heart is ours

I sacrifice for you
For you
For you

This is the everlasting
This is immortal
Your words are my inspiration
Your life, the image of perfection
For all you are
For all you've done
I strive to be in your reflection

The line is drawn
I pledge my devotion
 
Evanescence- Lithium
( my theme song =] )

Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside.
Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without...
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
Oh, but God, I want to let it go.

Come to bed, don't make me sleep alone.
Couldn't hide the emptiness, you let it show.
Never wanted it to be so cold.
Just didn't drink enough to say you love me.

I can't hold on to me,
Wonder what's wrong with me.

Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside.
Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without...
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.

Don't want to let it lay me down this time.
Drown my will to fly.
Here in the darkness I know myself.
Can't break free until I let it go.
Let me go.

Darling, I forgive you after all.
Anything is better than to be alone.
And in the end I guess I had to fall.
Always find my place among the ashes.

I can't hold on to me,
Wonder what's wrong with me.

Lithium, don't want to lock me up inside.
Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without...
Lithium, ...stay in love with my sorrow.
I'm gonna let it go.
 
No Doubt - Don't Speak

"You and me
We used to be together
Everyday together always
I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end
It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

Our memories
Well, they can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightening
As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me I can see us dying...are we?

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me cause it hurts (no, no, no)
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me cause it hurts
Don't tell me cause it hurts!
I know what you're saying
So please stop explaining

Don't speak,
don't speak,
don't speak,
oh I know what you're thinking
And I don't need your reasons
I know you're good,
I know you're good,
I know you're real good
Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la
Don't, Don't, uh-huh Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush
don't tell me tell me cause it hurts
Hush, hush darlin' Hush, hush darlin'
Hush, hush don't tell me tell me cause it hurts"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top