Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 15, 2006 #1 Here is a few of mines. I just really got into this game, plus I haven't got any good freebies or downloads. So don't be trying to talk bad about my sims.
Here is a few of mines. I just really got into this game, plus I haven't got any good freebies or downloads. So don't be trying to talk bad about my sims.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 15, 2006 #2 Does the one on the right on the 1st picture have a really really big moustache? Anyway, I would take a screenshot of my Sims, but the game takes like 15 minutes to load (I don't know why either).
Does the one on the right on the 1st picture have a really really big moustache? Anyway, I would take a screenshot of my Sims, but the game takes like 15 minutes to load (I don't know why either).
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 15, 2006 #3 Smae goes for mines, i will also post pics of my other sims. The first one is based on the lead singer of m.c the max, the one with the sunglasses.
Smae goes for mines, i will also post pics of my other sims. The first one is based on the lead singer of m.c the max, the one with the sunglasses.