Post!!!!!!!

obliviongirl

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
60
Age
41
Location
Oblivion
Occupation
Health Studies C
Why won't people post?!!!!!! There were 11 people online....i waited no post's......i go to FFF... Then i come back.....10 minutes later!!!!....and theres still no post's...and still 11 people online....what's wrong with you people?!!!!! :mad:
 
In my case its because I don't post unless I feel what I write won't be spam. I don't always succeed but do try :D.

I prefer reading posts by people who value quality over quantity (this isn't a dig at anyone by the way, just a general statement) and do try to make my posts quality as well. That means not always posting just for the heck of it but only when I feel what I have to say will add to the topic concerned ;):).
 
Sorry oblivion, but people actually have lives instead of sitting in front of a computer screen waiting for someone to post a message on a forum.
 
I post a lot when I'm online.
 
I dont sit infront of the comp allday....i have a life 2......but when im here.......nobody does anything....its like there stoned.....and i need a SOFT!!!!....(did anyone get that?)
 
We all get the reference, it's just not funny the way you said it.

And unlike you, the majority of us have other stuff, important or otherwise, to do. We don't have largely empty, vapid lives that we can spend sitting at a forum and waiting for others to post. The internet is big, you don't have to spend all your time on it here!

This is a GAMING forum, for chrissakes! Go play some games instead of waiting for other people to talk about them!
 
I just told u i don't do that i keep alot of sites on my list and i check up whenever i want....like.....i came here 2 hours ago......and now im checking up....and im gonna leave 2!!
 
FFnut said:
We all get the reference, it's just not funny the way you said it.

And unlike you, the majority of us have other stuff, important or otherwise, to do. We don't have largely empty, vapid lives that we can spend sitting at a forum and waiting for others to post. The internet is big, you don't have to spend all your time on it here!

This is a GAMING forum, for chrissakes! Go play some games instead of waiting for other people to talk about them!

This is just my opinion but I really don't think you needed to be so agressive. This post is bordering on flaming ;).
Some people are natural chatters and enjoy the fun aspects of a forum more than the serious sides of them.

obliviongirl, I hope you're not going to let this upset you and push you to leave the forum. I've gained the impression from your posts that you're a fun loving person with a good sense of humour. Don't let the gloomy gusses on the forum get to you :).
 
Last edited:
I know and i can't help but get mad at FFNut......i did'nt even come here from the e-mail....i was just surfing the web....and found this site...and said....this look's cool.....but FFNut.....he's really getting on my nerves....he called me a troll the first time i even came here...i mean really u call me that, and im NEW!!! Well he need's to get a life...i mean really....he's alway's complaining too!!!
 
Well to be fair you're not entirely blameless. I just read the trivia thread through. Calling someone a "jackass" is flaming too :D.

I do feel the responses you've been getting for your posts from some sections of the membership is a bit strong however. I know what the definition of a troll is and you definetly aren't one. If you'd started a thread saying for example "All *blanks* stink and should be killed to purify the white race* then you'd be trolling. Thats the sort of thing trolling is, provcative statements planned to anger other members and start a flame war.
 
Thanks......and people stop harassing me....than i guess i'll be nice!!! :D
 
obliviongirl said:
I know and i can't help but get mad at FFNut......i did'nt even come here from the e-mail....i was just surfing the web....and found this site...and said....this look's cool.....but FFNut.....he's really getting on my nerves....he called me a troll the first time i even came here...i mean really u call me that, and im NEW!!! Well he need's to get a life...i mean really....he's alway's complaining too!!!

Just becuse one person was mean to you does not mean you should leave, you should just ignore them and stay if you like the place
;)
Also if your bothered about the lack of posts you should try to help the forum by starting topics that will grab the readers eye and make them want to reply.
 
I don't care if she stays or not. Not meaning to sound mean or anything cos she's a good friend of mine, but shes active on a lot of the same sites i am, so i get to talk to her a lot anyway. So if she wants to leave then i ain't gonna stop her.
 
well i do think that FFnut shouln't have called you a troll with out even knowing you at first
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top