Power levelling

I usually just do a straightforward playthrough, then I go back to a save before the end of the game and I try to do as many sidequests as I can. In the process, I eventually end up becoming a very high level. Or I just purposely power level, regardless of how many times I've played through the game. =]

That's what I tend to do, or just beat it once and power level the next time I play.
 
well since the topic's been revived (in a way) i gotta say that im no fan of powerlevelin, especially if it makes a big versus the monsters
 
...On my first play I tend to play the game as it is, then on my second game I try to create the ultimate team....

Yes I'm exactly like that...The first play is usually rushed because I just want to see how the story ends and the turns after that I go slow through the game (doing the side quests and stuff) to make a powerful team :)
 
Ha another reajon i disaggree, if you take ur time leveling -averagely- neither too low or too high, by the time u reach the end u're affected more having had put more 'effort' throughout the way

:p bleh

score :)
 
Typically, I ALWAYS powerlevel until I feel I've reached a 'safe' level for the area/bosses I'm about to delve into/beat on. Call it self-satisfaction. = 3

I only powerlevel when that boss whips my butt. lol

On Dissidia, it's no challenge to powerlevel...why? Exdeath fails something awful.
 
hi everyone ... this is my first post and you may guess quite easily that i am a newbie being precise .. the cause of joining the forum is relevant with sharing my own views on the topics in run here
 
i am just a starter so have not experienced much the play but looking forward to it and once i will get to some due level i will do share
 
i am too in support of trying each and everything while putting the play on as it turns out in another joy of power play
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top