Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Speaking of text, I went to the Stone Age, and made something on MS Paint. XD!
 
I edited your sig in the Mod CP for yours too, but it won't show.

And Tifa-Chan, I'm sorry. I wanted to. ^^

Reason suggested it!

*runs*
 
Hydra, what were those girls doin' in 'The Back' of the Bar?
 
Waiting for you. ^_~

Go get'em tiger!

.......

Girls:Hey Tony!

I like the things you do. ^_~

Hey Tony!

If I could, I would be you!

XD

.....

MJ and Tony reference FTW.
 
XD Rotflmao! XD

news_200106_01_large.jpg


I've been lookin' for the Smacks frog... but I dunno its name, and it seems it wasn't as popular as Tony XD
 
XD Yeah!!
What a name for a frog... he could be... dunno... Jake, for example XD
Jake t3h 1337 Frog! XD
 
MS paint eh? *veinpop* grrr *raisesfistandflamesbehindme* I AM SO GETTING YOU FOR THIS!
I don't know how but I will!
 
...^^;

I put it back the best way I could, and I'll teach you a new tut today if you let bygones be bygones. ^^;

Besides, I'm afraid of the ways you might get payback. =O
 
Tifa-chan said:
MS paint eh? *veinpop* grrr *raisesfistandflamesbehindme* I AM SO GETTING YOU FOR THIS!
I don't know how but I will!

Dang, that even scared me! O_O"
 
XD
I think I could try to get into the 'marvelous' world of signatures...
 
Dang, you get Photoshop, and I'll teach you. XD

Bout to PM Tifa-Chan an apology and another tutorial. XD!
 
XD
I've got Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 already... is that okay?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top