Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
Yes, it is a fine day indeed.

Give it up for...

GIRL FIGHT!!

Or, known as the The Prettiest Female Contest.
The women of FFNet will battle it out! Kat, Tifa-Chan, EmpressCrystal, Kiera, Zana(heavenscloud), Lyde Lyde, Zerlina, and even Arkacia!

If only we could have some pictures. =P

Oh, wait.

WE CAN. :D

First up!

The heavily make-up'd princess! Queen of the forums! A youngun at that! Yes, it's Kat!
S2010136.jpg


Next up!

A prom princess! She actually has the courage to post a prom picture! And a nice one at that! Give up it for Tifa-Chan!

DSC00614.jpg


Look at that! Fists are already ready for the fight! She's ready to battle it out folks!

Next up!

Oh, yes, we have a stunner here folks! It's rare to see such an old picture, of such a respected member on the forum!

I'm talking about Zana!. The lot of you know her as HeavensCloud! You thought I forgot, eh?!

Though this isn't such a recent picture, it's still great nonetheless! Let's give it up for Zana*!

Zana.jpg


And here is the big stunner folks!

Blonde, and smart at that. A very old and respected member also! You know the infatuation Squall had of Quistis when he first saw her?!** Well....this might get you folks!

It's Lyde Lyde!

sroom3yl.png


Next up, is a very secluded member. But I don't see why, because she needs to reveal her beauty. I'm not biased or anything, but I'm totally voting for her, regardless. Yes, it's EmpressCrystal!

mee.jpg


Next up on our list! (In no particular order. =D)

Quite the artist! She's even made her very own game! We don't have an offical picture, but she has a beautiful portrait, painted by none other than..herself! Let's give it up for Zerlina!

fluteflat.jpg


Made an upset of us all! She's the meanest FFXI player I've ever known, and I barely know her well! Give it up for Kiera!

K3.jpg


And last, but CERTAINLY not least!

The big mother of the forum. She's been here with us practically since day one, and she'll so her opponents no mercy! She even persauded us that if we post a picture of her, she'll get us folks! So for the sake of our safety, let's hear it for...

Arkacia!

That's it guys! So, let's........start.....

VOTING! =D

(*=Hosted on Photobucket, to reduce size
**=Not offical.)
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I know.

I wonder if it's okay if women vote for themselves. That's the reason I made the results social. To see if they did or not. XD
 
That's any one of them. XD

It's a shame we couldn't add more, but we can't find the pictures. XD

Except for Ark. She's too awesome for pictures. Dang, I need to edit it, so you can vote twice, if that's possible. XD

J/K.

I like my vote. =D

I'm sure you like yours too. XD
 
Well, us moderators would have to manually add them. As in, Edit Poll, change the numbers, and Save Changes.

That's a bit of a hassle though, especially if you want to include everyone who might want to multi-vote. XD
 
I can't believe you guys actually did this thread. This is so shallow.
 
OMG! =D lol
That's a pretty hard choice...
Err... may I vote each one once?? XD
DANG!!
Le'mme think about it too XD
 
Its quite dangerous to vote in this thread isn't it eh? :rolleyes:

EmpressCrystal
I can't believe you guys actually did this thread. This is so shallow.
Yes it is shallow, but still amusing.
 
Ha, ha, ha I know. Its dangerous to post a thread like this too.
 
I don't see how.

It's just fellow forum-goers voting on a non-important topic. This is Spamtastic after all. XD

It's for fun, and fun alone. =D
 
Yes I know, it not really cool to do a thread like this. The only judging polls I do is against Boyband hunks or something like that. It is not that cool when real people are judge against each other.
 
Well, those hunks are real, aren't they? XD

If anyone has a problem with this, I'll close and delete it right now, and it'll be never spoken of again. But I really don't see how anyone could get offended by this. Unless they're super-insecure, or something like that, comparing themselves to Internet women.

In which case, I'll have to go on a long rant, to set them right. =P
 
In a way no, i mean most of them had a lot of work done, and they were contacts and fake hair. Most parts of them aren't real, but it not like me and my crew see them everyday or even know them.
 
Plastic surgery, extensions, and other stuff like that are just add-ons to the real person. They're still there, but with a little extra than a normal person. Essentially, they're real. XD

I was thinking of asking a fellow woman member on the forum to make a guy poll, and make fun of us. But it'd be a landslide with Avathar. <.<;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top