Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Spec said:
Pic or STFU

j/k
Oh xD How I love saying this...
GTFO of my base.

Before I get the peanuts, and me and Stone Cold drive into the sunset in some Harley's.

Yeeeeeah.
 
I just want to ride my Bicycle! Bicycle!

I want to ride my bike.

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike!

XD LOL.

Seriously though...if we can be serious for a minute?

o_0

I want a cruising bike to ride cross teh country with. <3

Edit: I would like to own a Honda Goldwing someday.
 
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah!
Fat bottomed girls
They'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks get set go!

Dang, Freddy said it! XD
 
Luis said:
Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah!
Fat bottomed girls
They'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks get set go!

Dang, Freddy said it! XD
Queen!

XD
 
Yeah, did I ever mention I was singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' with a friend in the last pic I uploaded? XD
 
Luis said:
Yeah, did I ever mention I was singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' with a friend in the last pic I uploaded? XD
Lolololol.

You are a perfect human being. XD
 
Hydra said:
Lolololol.

You are a perfect human being. XD

Hey, don't call me that! I'm normal! LMAO!! XD XD
I wanna see more pics, of the Tifa-chan new hair style cuteness or t3h Reason Mod. But first of all, I request one of the owner of t3h g4y b4r XD
Before I go on with my 'picture-spree' XD
 
Luis said:
Hey, don't call me that! I'm normal! LMAO!! XD XD
I wanna see more pics, of the Tifa-chan new hair style cuteness or t3h Reason Mod. But first of all, I request one of the owner of t3h g4y b4r XD
Before I go on with my 'picture-spree' XD
XD

I want to see more of Reason. =(

I've posted more pictures of myself than him! XD

I'm sick, again. As in, do nose thing and icky sneeze all over the place sick.

I still have a few old pictures. =P
 
Man, what's going on with your health??
You need to have more vitamins! XD
I wanna see more Reason pics too! XD
Perhaps we could check those old pics while you get better... =D
 
Luis said:
Man, what's going on with your health??
You need to have more vitamins! XD
I wanna see more Reason pics too! XD
Perhaps we could check those old pics while you get better... =D
I KNEW I should've taken teen vitamins when I was a children!

=O

Dang, dang, I've got something weird to show you. I'll PM it to j00 in a minute or two. XD

Edit: @Reason.

Bare-chest. Red Cape. Retard eyes. Arm Chair.

GO!

Slider suggested it. XD
 
I'm t3h voice of t3h ladies. ||We wanna see ya naked!! XD XD ||
Oh, dang. That wasnt' me. I swear it. XD
 
Luis said:
I'm t3h voice of t3h ladies. ||We wanna see ya naked!! XD XD ||
Oh, dang. That wasnt' me. I swear it. XD
Dang, dang, bolded for truth.

Well, maybe keep some pants on.

Y'know, make it PG-13 instead of NC-17.
 
Rly, it wasn't me!! XD
I'm off. To eat sth, and to go swimming for a while.

Catch'ya later!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top