Prettiest Female Contest!

Prettiest Female?!


  • Total voters
    27
Kb the blue said:
Thats what kb thinks is the best way to go


Whoa!! Speaking in the third FTW!!! <3 :rolleyes:

Plot. I say we do a Character elimination - similar to what Avathar was doing with...um....wrestling. Just no wrestling. Use different pics for different rounds too - or add another pic to view <3

Kat's going to win though.... >>_>>

I predict Kat-vs-T-C... Kat wins 16/12 = D
 
reasoniamalive said:
Whoa!! Speaking in the third FTW!!! <3 :rolleyes:

Plot. I say we do a Character elimination - similar to what Avathar was doing with...um....wrestling. Just no wrestling. Use different pics for different rounds too - or add another pic to view <3

Kat's going to win though.... >>_>>

I predict Kat-vs-T-C... Kat wins 16/12 = D




OR we can do this the kb way!

*hands all the girls Katanas*

Nothing more Beautiful then cutting someone to pieces in one Beautiful Move


BEAUTIFUL!!!

Wait,WAIT!

I mean VIEWTIFUL!!!
 
reasoniamalive said:
*hands all the girls katanas*

*whispers in their ears*

>_> Looks at Kb and does evil grin.... "You're right Kb...except when they are cutting YOU to pieces"

=3



Cut? ME?!




HA!!

i am a MASTER with the blade!

you can't beet me!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top