Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
reasoniamalive said:
Meh... I never feel like I'm really photogenic. I think I look better in person. But that's just me. Maybe Hydra and/or Tifa can confirm or deny this this summer/next winter.
Yeah Pics kinda sucks. I mean I look too hott in person, of course I wish I wasn't so tall. Pics don't show off my best features or anything. I can't for prom though, I'm getting a professional to take my pics. To bad I can't bring a hott guy with me, because of that stupid new rules. They are so wrong. I had three dates, and because of this new rule I can't bring any of them.:(
 
Yeah, the rules are

We can't bring anyone over 20 years old.
If we bring someone who is out of High School that is 19 - 20 they have to fill out a form. Then the Police wil do a background check on them. Then go to their house and ask them a lot of questions.

If we bring someone from a different school, we have to give the head of our school prom their School I.D.

That isn't that bad, but none of my three dates go to school. I mean one of them is 22 the ther 21 and the last one is 19.
 
We have rules like that too so don't feel alone.

I can't go to my own prom this year because I have no one to go with! I would take reason, but yeah that wont go over to well!
 
Who knows ;ang , wasn't that gun incident @ your school Empress? (I might be confused and it was someone else)
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
m_1776364271ff37cc35b0149d00acfce1.jpg

Thanks for the new avatar~

Luis said:
I bet you got the point now. Any asian guy can beat the 1337 Trench. And anyother person in t3h world either... the poll confirms m4h sentences! XD

This calls for telegram:

Dear Luis. Stop.

I C WAT U DID THAR. Stop.

Greetings. Stop. Please. :p .


Also, curses upon thee for not voting for Zeromus. ;a06
 
There were a lot of people who haven't voted yet. I don't know why, I guess they scared.
 
Yeh there should be multiple choice option, I feel it's kinda unfair :(
 
reasoniamalive said:
Ava... you are just TOO much! ;)

Telegram had me rolling!

As for voting for Zero... well MAYBE HE SHOULD POST A GOD-BLESSED PIC ALREADY!!!


Ok... I'm better nao... really! XD!
He doesn't need to.

He's too modarific.

=D
 
OMG!!! Yay, my boys got another vote. We now tied with Avathar. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top