Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Hydra said:
Well, if Luis voted for me, and he's, like, the king of manhandling, I reckon I got it good for one vote. XD

XD
Why do you say that?? XD XD

Empress you still have to increase your efforts in that Korean campaign you're doing. PM for asking me how to make an agressive Guerrilla Marketing XD lmao
 
When i get home I may post even more hotties.

That is if you guys are ok with it. :D
 
Lol anyone else cool with it?
 
Kat said:
lmao,i can't decide between Avathar,Hydra,and Reason.
>.<
deciding this is gonna take a while XD

:eek: <3 TY Kat!

*wipestearfromeye* I didn't know I was that 1337... XD!
EmpressCrystal said:
I can't believe he is winning! I mean why did everyone vote for him anyway?

...well, not EVERYONE voted for him, but he's a well-liked/respecting and *cough - smexy* mod LOL!

Slider said:
*Commentator*
And Avathar is in the lead, but behind him is a close competion
Reason's manhandling A WHOLE BUNCH of Korean cute guys! :p

*peesinpantsfromlaughingsohard*

;wel Best quote eva!
 
lol I'd vote for you again coz of ur avatar! (the BEST I've ever seen :D)

Seriously I can't stop laughin whenver I see it! ppl are startin to call me crazy!



So......Empress will be throwin in a bunch o'more Korean cuties since all the others can't beat ya! :p
 
EmpressCrystal said:
My Korean boys only need two more votes to be tied with Avathar.

Lady, I have laughed in the face of Kim Jong Il,

and not even a Mongolian army could beat me.

8) MULTIPLE CHOICE WOULD HAVE BEEN GR9
 
I consider myself sexy, so I used one of my pics as my avatar
 
Well here are some more pics.

For the guys, U-nee(I can't believe she dead, she was one of my top favorite K-pop artists.)

1042d945df8wy1hl8.jpg

42138102coming200504110ci8.jpg


The guy pics are still being upload.
 
Last edited:
Avathar said:
Lady, I have laughed in the face of Kim Jong Il,

and not even a Mongolian army could beat me.

8) MULTIPLE CHOICE WOULD HAVE BEEN GR9

I bet you got the point now. Any asian guy can beat the 1337 Trench. And anyother person in t3h world either... the poll confirms m4h sentences! XD
 
...........please don't convince me that this is/was/will ever be a guy!!!

Sorry Empress but I would vote for a member anyways! :p
 
Jhimian said:
I consider myself sexy, so I used one of my pics as my avatar
Yeah you prety hott, just a little young.

Well here are more K-pop hotties!

Here is the hotties from the past,

Shinhwa

Group pic!
shinhwa4.jpg


My favorite Shinhwa members!

Eric
ericwv8.png


Junjin
junjinhott4oh8.png



Minwoo
minwoo2zs7.png


Here is some of the legend from H.O.T

Group pic from back in the day!


Jaewon


Moon Hee Jun
g0203072084601doublejunyn5.jpg


Woo-Hyuk


Tony An


Kanta


Now here is Some K-Rockers!

The Trax


Ex Member Rose


Here are some Gangta guys!

Bi(Rain)




Se7en




Tabin (Danny)


Another boy band from the past!

Click-B





Fly to the Sky





D.Base


NRG
 
Last edited:
LOl, I forgot my favorite Se7en pic!

se7enzo5.jpg
 
Slider said:
...........please don't convince me that this is/was/will ever be a guy!!!

Sorry Empress but I would vote for a member anyways! :p
What!? U-Nee is a woman, I posted her to give you guys a break from all those pretty boys. How could you think that she used to be a guy?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top