dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 9, 2007 #1 Who watches this show? I find it pretty gripping drama Discuss.
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 10, 2007 #2 I watched most of the episodes, but I lost cable... I think the last one I watched was when the one chick resigned... That was a freaky twist
I watched most of the episodes, but I lost cable... I think the last one I watched was when the one chick resigned... That was a freaky twist
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 10, 2007 #3 Here in england they are showing the last episode on channel 5. There has been a hint that there is gonna be a plot twist Involving T-bag. I hear there is gonna be a 3rd series too. Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
Here in england they are showing the last episode on channel 5. There has been a hint that there is gonna be a plot twist Involving T-bag. I hear there is gonna be a 3rd series too.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 10, 2007 #4 Yay, I can't wait untill this 3 series comes out
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jun 11, 2007 #5 More goss, its rumoured that one of the brothers gets banged up in prison in panama and the other has to break him out in series 3
More goss, its rumoured that one of the brothers gets banged up in prison in panama and the other has to break him out in series 3